red eye

smellycat

Account Closed
red eye

could you check this out for us,before born again i always had red eye camera flash.but after being born again,no more.they say your eyes are the windows to your soul.how could we find out if this is correct.?

Likely just a coincidence...unless you had been using a substance that dilates your eyes before you were saved, and not after...

Had to ask! Actually I use a medicine called Belladonna. It's said to dilate the pupils. Never noticed it on me, but you never can tell.

could you check this out for us,before born again i always had red eye camera flash.but after being born again,no more.they say your eyes are the windows to your soul.how could we find out if this is correct.?

That's interesting Michael and I can't really explain what you are looking for but to say .....Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law...... Psalm 119 : 18 ...

It is very easy to let sin and fear blind us to God's presence in our lives ... So we should be reading God's Word and following in God's will for our lives .

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Whut. Red eye and being a born again Christian? No correlation. It really does depend on the angle, flash, etc etc and other factors when you take a picture. If everyone who was born again had no red eye whatoever in the picture, then you've got something there. And what about the others not born again but don't have the red eye?

I banish the evil red-eye spirits with my MS office picture manager.
biggrin.png

Well its good they're gone...lol...the important thing is accepting Christ Love and Salvation...after that red eye or not...Christ is with you through all

Back