Refugee seeking a friendly new home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refugee seeking a friendly new home...

Hi all :) Have just left A.N.Other Christian site, which had been my home for the past 4 years, but which sadly over the last year or so has changed beyond recognition :sad01_anim:

Sooo....I've come here :smile_anim: hoping to find some peace, healing and new friends (and maybe some old ones ;))

I'm using the same username as I did there, so if you recognise me, and especially if you have changed your username since, be sure to say hi :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

God bless :groupray:

welcome-2-1-1.jpg

I dont recognize your user name, so I more than likely do not know you. But welcome! This is, indeed, a great place to be! I am sure you will make many friends here!

Welcome!

Sorry, I don't recognize your name either. You're not the only one who has left other Christian forums before. CFS is an AWESOME place, believe me you'll enjoy it here.

Before you begin please make sure to do the following:

- Check out the Rules and Regulations. CFS is a strictly moderated forum with friendly views - we are a non-debate forum. :)
- If you are new to using forums (which you seem to not be new to! :D) please visit the New member's survival guide.
- If you have any Questions, Comments, Suggestions, or Feedback, please feel free to let the Board Staff know or post it in the section of the forum specifically for this.

Thank you and God bless!

Near

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you.

I have been to a few other christian forums site but don't believe we've met (I wasn't at any too long; been on a "survivors" site for some time now under another name.;)

Hope you can change your name to: 4everloved someday.:p
Blessings,

Hi and welcome!

I'm fairly new myself, but this site is very friendly and welcoming and I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

blessings,

Lynn

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you.

I have been to a few other christian forums site but don't believe we've met (I wasn't at any too long; been on a "survivors" site for some time now under another name.;)

Hope you can change your name to: 4everloved someday.:p
Blessings,

Hi :)

My username nvrbnunloved is taken from a Michael W Smith song, which is based on Psalm 139, and speaks of how we have never been unloved, no matter what we have done or been :bow:

God bless :groupray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back