Rejoice in the Lord alway

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Rejoice in the Lord alway

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Amen my son.

1regheader.jpg

can i ask i question my friend,i get scared asking for things i don,t need but would like.so tend not to ask besides health mine others etc.am i right to think like this or should i ask for anything.?

smellycat - God wants to hear all of your requests. If you have a desire, you can ask Him for it. Sometimes He answers by giving you the desires of your heart. Sometimes He answers by not giving you the desires of your heart because He knows that what you want are not in accord for His will for your life.

Talk to God. He is your Father, and He wants to hear from you.

Hi Granny nice avatar!

Mike God wants to be involved in every aspect of your life, not just the critical stuff but He is also a god who is into the details. Never be afraid to talk to Him about anything. As Granny says if we ask He may say yes, no or not now. Whatever the outcome we know He works out only what is best for us.

So true Granny and Larry,

Last night we had water baptismal service and one of the ladies who gave her testimony reiterated that . She said she was driving on the highway and she felt her heart stop...and prayed immediately...God not only started her heart again but prevented her form having an accident. praise be to His wonderful name . Our God is an awesome God.

Thanks for your love my son ,Nathi. You are loved too. God richly bless you my son as you continue to grow in Him.

Back