Rejoice

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Rejoice

Rejoice
Isa 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Isa 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Isa 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
Isa 12:5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
Isa 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst7 of thee.

BEHOLD OUR GOD ,THE SELF EXISTENT ETERNAL GOD IS OUR CARETAKER IN EVERY SITUATION WHY SHOULD I SPEND MY DAYS WORRYING? WHY SHOULD YOU? REJOICE IN GOD, PRAISE GOD, TESTIFY OF GOD AND SING OF GOD- THIS IS TO BE OUR
LIFESTYLE- ARE WE SPENDING OUR TIME WISELY OR ARE WE WALKING IN FEAR, DOUBT AND UNBELIEF?- THE CHOICE IS YOURS !

Isa 14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
GOD WILL STILL HAVE MERCY ON HIS PEOPLE EVEN AFTER ALL THEIR FAILURE AND SINFUL DEEDS HE STILL CHOOSES HIS PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN! HIS MERCY, DELIVERANCE AND BLESSING WILL BE A SIGN, A SIGN THAT WILL DRAW MANY TO HIS KINGDOM!

Isa 14:2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
THEY SHALL TAKE CAPTIVES THOSE WHOSE CAPTIVES THEY WERE! GOD WILL CAUSE HIS PEOPLE TO RISE OVER THEIR OPPRESSORS WITH THE FREEDOM POWER AND AUTHORITY ONLY HE CAN GIVE!

Isa 14:3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
GOD IS CALLING HIS PEOPLE INTO HIS REST, IT IS TIME TO CEASE FROM THE WORKS OF YOUR FLESH AND ENTER IN BY FAITH

Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the scepter of the rulers.
IN GOD’S REST THE POWER OF THE WICKED ONE IS BROKEN, IN GOD’S REST THE TEMPTATION OF EARTHLY RICHES LOOSE THEIR DRAW, IN GOD’S REST YOU ARE NO LONGER BOUND BY WORLDLY WAYS!

Isa 14:3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear.........

Thank you Bro. Larry~:jesus-cross:

Back