Relationship- can have girl/boy friends ?

Are you in a relationship?
If you are a girl, do you meet 1:1 with a friend who is a boy on a coffe? and opposite
One person feels that's not dangerous but the other side no.
Is it bad that I feel that it shouldn't be in a relationship.
If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend you shouldn't meet with someone different, right ?

Would you be in a relationship after a long time if your partner decides that they don't believe in God?

Hello.. and welcome to the forums!

To answer your question... what we may think or do does not matter. It's not our advice or opinion you should seek.

There is scripture that speaks about this...

[2Co 6:14-15 ESV]
14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?

======

Just keep your focus on Christ until God decides the time, person, and situation are right. Don't get discouraged! A real and TRUE love is worth the wait. Don't settle for something different, or you will miss out on the one God has chosen for you. He's out there, waiting also.

Are you in a relationship?
If you are a girl, do you meet 1:1 with a friend who is a boy on a coffe? and opposite
One person feels that's not dangerous but the other side no.
Is it bad that I feel that it shouldn't be in a relationship.
If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend you shouldn't meet with someone different, right ?

Would you be in a relationship after a long time if your partner decides that they don't believe in God?

Hello Hopeless;

I don't want to call you Hopeless, instead call you Hope, but will respect and use your member name.

May I ask, what is a
boy on a coffe?

You ask a great question because in our relationship with God includes sharing His love in our relationship with people.

AtomicSnowflake shares a profound Scripture about being unequally yoked with those who don't believe in God. What seems right to your partner in the world may not be right in your relationship with God.

Being equally yoked is when you and your partner strive to do right (not perfect) in both your relationship with God. (Only God is perfect but does whats best for us.)

When I met my wife we were with a group of mutual friends who knew her since they were kids. They were with us the whole night we went out. We were both Christians and was married a year later.

We went through the normal stuff of disagreeing, arguing, financial hardships and good times. The hardest part of our marriage was when we lost our baby. But at the end of the day we both agree to pray and ask what God says about everything in our lives, good and bad, and allow Him to be the guide of our relationship.

This month we celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary on June 1.

I hope this helps a little, Hopeless.

God bless you and your family.

Back