Renewed Minds

Today, a verse popped out to me as to what He is doing in my life right now. Maybe it will minister to you as well. Romans 12:2 "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way that you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

I have read this verse many times, but today it seemed that God has a reason why it stood out more than normal. As i meditate on God's Word more and more, He is changing the way that i think, so that i can know His will and His ways (how He does things) better, and really get to know, and trust Him even more than i have been learning to over the past few years. He is using the truth of His Word to make me like ps 1:2-3, a tree planted along the riverbank, that bears fruit each season, my leaves will never wither, and i'll prosper in all that i do, and all this happens because i delight in the law of the Lord (or the Word of God), meditating in it day and night.

God Bless you! Keep meditating and seeking and knocking, and the door will be opened to you! (Matthew 7:7-8)

I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments. Psalm 119: 59-60

Today, a verse popped out to me as to what He is doing in my life right now. Maybe it will minister to you as well. Romans 12:2 "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way that you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

I have read this verse many times, but today it seemed that God has a reason why it stood out more than normal. As i meditate on God's Word more and more, He is changing the way that i think, so that i can know His will and His ways (how He does things) better, and really get to know, and trust Him even more than i have been learning to over the past few years. He is using the truth of His Word to make me like ps 1:2-3, a tree planted along the riverbank, that bears fruit each season, my leaves will never wither, and i'll prosper in all that i do, and all this happens because i delight in the law of the Lord (or the Word of God), meditating in it day and night.

God Bless you! Keep meditating and seeking and knocking, and the door will be opened to you! (Matthew 7:7-8)
There is no doubt that our actions are based on how we think, and believe. Think right = believe right = act right. think wrong = believe wrong = act wrong.

This scripture is very interesting as it tells us that stopping our self's from doing evil is useless, because on the inside we are still evil. But, if we clean the inside of us, than our outside will be automatically clean. Getting the inside of us thinking and believing right will cause all of our outward actions to be right.

Mat 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Mat 23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Ephesians 5:8-10 KJV
8... For ye were sometimes darkness, BUT NOW ARE YE LIGHT in the LORD; walk as children of the light;
9... For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;
10.. Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

Galations 5:16 KJV
16... This I say then, "Walk in the Spirit, and ye shallnot fulfil the lust of the flesh.

For the longest time, i really did not realize how important this was to my walk with God. Nor did i realize that i had to begin the process. I had to do the foot work so to speak. Training my brain to hold onto this information, and now when i pray i thank God that the Holy Spirit is in me, and one of the things that He does in renew my mind with the information that i put in. As the old saying goes good stuff in, good stuff out. And that is actually in the Bible. Matthew 12:34-35.

Training ourselves to retain the Word of God, instead of the things that the world fills their minds with can be difficult at first, but over time it gets easier. The biggest thing is to not give up, or quit if we fall down. The same goes for anything that is in the Bible that God wants for us to do. If we don't know it's there then we won't be able to complete the task. And if when we first see it, we don't go and look at it more than once, then we have a harder time of renewing our minds with things that we have not meditated on.

The passage of Mark 4...the parable of the sower has a lot to do with renewing our minds, and feeding our spirits. And alsoProverbs 4:20-27.
And now, shoot i don't go even 3 hours without somehow getting the Word in.
Sorry for rambling on. Blessings to you all!

For the longest time, i really did not realize how important this was to my walk with God. Nor did i realize that i had to begin the process. I had to do the foot work so to speak. Training my brain to hold onto this information, and now when i pray i thank God that the Holy Spirit is in me, and one of the things that He does in renew my mind with the information that i put in. As the old saying goes good stuff in, good stuff out. And that is actually in the Bible. Matthew 12:34-35.

Training ourselves to retain the Word of God, instead of the things that the world fills their minds with can be difficult at first, but over time it gets easier. The biggest thing is to not give up, or quit if we fall down. The same goes for anything that is in the Bible that God wants for us to do. If we don't know it's there then we won't be able to complete the task. And if when we first see it, we don't go and look at it more than once, then we have a harder time of renewing our minds with things that we have not meditated on.

The passage of Mark 4...the parable of the sower has a lot to do with renewing our minds, and feeding our spirits. And alsoProverbs 4:20-27.
And now, shoot i don't go even 3 hours without somehow getting the Word in.
Sorry for rambling on. Blessings to you all!

Ramble on for the stage is yours......

IMG_20150315_023343.JPG

Being that you set the stage :ROFLMAO: let me share some more that i learned today :rolleyes:

God knows what we need and can handle. Sometimes He has to prepare a path first for us to be able to receive what He wants us to know. Like clearing a path through a forest. HE has to get some trees out of the way prior to the path being established. Because if He doesn't then if we are riding our bikes down a path with trees in the middle then we will probably run right into that tree, and get upset because someone left a tree there. And if those things that block our path to receiving are still there then we will be distracted, and not able to receive.

A strong foundation is always a good thing, and very essential in our walks with Christ! And very essential to our walking in victory! As Charles Capps told someone once, you can't build the third story first. We all have to start at the beginning and build the foundation, with Christ as the Chief Cornerstone. Then He can build the layers from there. Sometimes He has to help us to remove some of the barriers or He has to rip out the things set in concrete, before He can build it the right way.

I herd a sermon on grace today and that is where i believe He is headed next. He has had to remove some of the old barriers, and ways of thinking, so that He can build a solid foundation. :oops:

Being that you set the stage :ROFLMAO: let me share some more that i learned today :rolleyes:

God knows what we need and can handle. Sometimes He has to prepare a path first for us to be able to receive what He wants us to know. Like clearing a path through a forest. HE has to get some trees out of the way prior to the path being established. Because if He doesn't then if we are riding our bikes down a path with trees in the middle then we will probably run right into that tree, and get upset because someone left a tree there. And if those things that block our path to receiving are still there then we will be distracted, and not able to receive.

A strong foundation is always a good thing, and very essential in our walks with Christ! And very essential to our walking in victory! As Charles Capps told someone once, you can't build the third story first. We all have to start at the beginning and build the foundation, with Christ as the Chief Cornerstone. Then He can build the layers from there. Sometimes He has to help us to remove some of the barriers or He has to rip out the things set in concrete, before He can build it the right way.

I herd a sermon on grace today and that is where i believe He is headed next. He has had to remove some of the old barriers, and ways of thinking, so that He can build a solid foundation. :oops:
Blessing sister the Lord is with you for sure. The human mind is only a "tool" for the complete man. The physical brain only believes what you tell it to believe. It was never intended to be able to discover spiritual truth. The heart of man is what tells the mind what to believe, and it will. The human mind can believe a lie if we tell it to. The renewed mind and mind of Christ that dwells in out heart must be in agreement or we have doubt, and will not receive from the Lord.

Back