and I will bring my fruits
and I will bring the new man

Repent-
said He
and I will show my glory
Repent-
said He
and I will make us One

What is repentance? to feel sorrow or regret for one's behaviour. Doe's God forgive the repentant?

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. - Luke 13:3, 5

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent – Acts 17:30

Jesus preached it,
Peter preached it,
Paul preached it,
all the apostles preached it…
so we preach it.

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. – Matthew 4:17

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand:
repent ye, and believe the gospel. – Mark 1:14-15

And they went out, and preached that men should repent. – Mark 6:12

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, Repent…. – Acts 2:37-38

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord – Acts 3:19

Must we Confess Yes for it is written by the word of God

Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. – Acts 8:22

Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks,
repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. – Acts 20:21

Repentance by works
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. – Revelation 2:5

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
What doe's God say about repentance
And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. – Luke 24:46-47

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life. – Acts 11:18

brother in Christ

rodger

Back