Reputation and user details.

Reputation and user details.

Hi, two questions from a not so new newbie. I have reached 100 posts but see that I cannot access "edit your details" Having given it some prayerful thought..for secuity purposes there is some specific and unnecessary information, on there..I would like to remove from view. Will that ever be possible?

Also no reputation box is showing up for me yet in my control panel but I am able to give reputation. How many posts before this happens?

with appreciation.. thanks..:)

You should be able to do that once you cross 10 posts or 1 days membership whichever comes later.

In your case, its not a security thing we have in place, some other members have also been experiencing the same problem. Its a technical issue affecting only some members. I have tried to solve it with instructions from professionals and but I still wasn't able to. I'll try again or get someone to do it for me at a later time.

Sorry about that.

You should be able to do that once you cross 10 posts or 1 days membership whichever comes later.

In your case, its not a security thing we have in place, some other members have also been experiencing the same problem. Its a technical issue affecting only some members. I have tried to solve it with instructions from professionals and but I still wasn't able to. I'll try again or get someone to do it for me at a later time.

Sorry about that.

Jeff, hey, I hope it can be fixed. :sad: It's dismaying to give rep points but not to have the encouragement of receiving them. Keeps me from feeling an essential part of this forum community. And I think you mean that I should be able to edit my details too. Neither is technically working for me right now. I trust you will take the time to continue to work on it. And am praying you'll find a solution. Thanks so much.

Deb

I will Deb but it may time because my exams, assignments and some other work are fast approaching.

Oh, I see. And having been a student many years myself (as well as a prof having to read the papers, etc. :)) and get the grades in on time; I know how it goes at exam time. Not to worry about the other.

Prayers for your success with the exams and assignments. :)

Thanks.

Deb :)

Back