Requesting Prayer

U

Unregistered

Requesting Prayer

Hi, I am 64 yrs old with many afflictions. CHF, COPD, Osteolitis just to name a few. I have been going to a Wound Care clinic for 5 months to heal some open sores. Regular antibiotics have not helped. Next week, I will have a PIC put in my arm to have IV antibiotics put straight into my blood stream. This will happen 7 days a week. I will have to drive 350 miles in one week and use about $45 each week for gas.
I now drive a truck with 343,000 miles on it and the motor is bad, very bad. Sounds like a thrashing machine. I need prayer that God will send me a vehicle that I am not afraid to drive to this appointments, buy groceries, etc.
I cannot afford making payments as SS is my only income. $792 a month.

hello. I am sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Each one of them are difficult and i am praying for you that the LORD will come to yoiu and your needs.
I was wondering if maybe you are affiliated with any of your local churches? Sometimes when a church has a member and they see that they are in need, as you are, they will take up donations and help their member's.
If you are not affiliated with a specific church, i would definatly suggest it. Not only do they help with many financial and economic troubles their member's face, but are there for much needed spiritual support as well. blessings to you friend.

Hi, I am 64 yrs old with many afflictions. CHF, COPD, Osteolitis just to name a few. I have been going to a Wound Care clinic for 5 months to heal some open sores. Regular antibiotics have not helped. Next week, I will have a PIC put in my arm to have IV antibiotics put straight into my blood stream. This will happen 7 days a week. I will have to drive 350 miles in one week and use about $45 each week for gas.
I now drive a truck with 343,000 miles on it and the motor is bad, very bad. Sounds like a thrashing machine. I need prayer that God will send me a vehicle that I am not afraid to drive to this appointments, buy groceries, etc.
I cannot afford making payments as SS is my only income. $792 a month.

Let's pray:

Father, as Your child I boldly come before Your throne of grace that I may receive mercy and find grace to help in this time of need.

Father, I know that Your ears are open to my prayers. I ask that You listen to my prayer, O God, and hide not Yourself from my supplication! I ask that You attend to me and answer me, for I am restless and distraught in my compalint and must moan. Fear and trembling have come upon me; horror and fright have overwhemed me.

I am calling upon You, my God, to rescue me. You redeem my life in peace from the battle of hopelessness that is against me. I cast my burden on You, Lord, and You sustain me; You will never allow the righteous to be moved. I am claiming healing and restoration in my life according to Your word. In Jesus name I pray...AMEN

God bless,

Godbe4me

sperry michigan

you are in my prayers, i reccomed you read the book of Job.

Cast your burdens upon the Lord.

www.bible.cc/1_peter/5-7.htm

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS." Matthew 11:29

"A BATTERED REED HE WILL NOT BREAK OFF, AND A SMOLDERING WICK HE WILL NOT PUT OUT, UNTIL HE LEADS JUSTICE TO VICTORY." Matthew 12:20

All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. John 6:37

But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Matthew 9:12-13

w ww.cyberhymnal.org/htm/h/g/hgmgrace.htm

Sir/Mam where do you live? I will help if I can. Send me a PM so we can talk. God Bless you

Chili out

Back