Returning To Cfs

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Hello, everyone. After a 3-1/2 year absence from CFS, I have agreed to return to my old post on the staff here as a Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer. I am glad to be back to chat with all my friends that I have missed for so long. I will be helping our Helpers to learn how things work behind the scenes here at CFS and will also be preparing these fine, dedicated Helpers to eventually become Moderators, if they so wish.

I will be familiarizing myself with software changes for a couple days and will resume my duties here very soon.

Blessings to all...

Hello, everyone. After a 3-1/2 year absence from CFS, I have agreed to return to my old post on the staff here as a Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer. I am glad to be back to chat with all my friends that I have missed for so long. I will be helping our Helpers to learn how things work behind the scenes here at CFS and will also be preparing these fine, dedicated Helpers to eventually become Moderators, if they so wish.

I will be familiarizing myself with software changes for a couple days and will resume my duties here very soon.

Blessings to all...

Glad to meet you Gary! Is there anywhere on the forum where there's more posted regarding your history? In any case, welcome back!

Jeff - Thank you for the opportunity to once again assist here at CFS.

Brian - thanks for the welcome. My profile is in the process of being updated. That should be finished in a couple days.

Blessings,

P-G

=============

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back... very much appreciated. ;)

Back