Revelation 20:10

Revelation 20:10

So I was wondering, because in Revelation 20:10 is said:

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Who is the false prophet?

Thanks for any help :D

He is generally accepted as a religious representative who causes humans to worship the beast.

so mohammed came 500-600 years after the Lord,and thinks he descends from abraham.and Gabriel talked to him,also had 13 wives.or so.so in there vein as such they don,t wait for anything because it is told in many later books about the Lord.who are muslims waiting for?

They are waiting for the 12th Imam. If there is enough death and chaos he will come and p bring peace to the nations - the one they wait for is of their spiritual father- he is the antichrist of revelation.

i see ,so when jesus says followers who are not from my flock will follow my words,so good muslims will end up following jesus.

If they leave their false god and find Christ yes. There are many Muslims getting saved even now and all that do so are risking thier very lives to follow Jesus.

Back