Revelation

REVELATION 12:7..........
"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Within the Parenthetical Chapter there is in verses 7-13 another "Parenthetical" vision.

Verses 7-13 tell us that there was a spiritual war and it ends with Satan being cast out to the earth. He is removed from the prseence of God and never allowed any access again.

FYI..........Michael is the only angel to be designated as an "Arch" angel. Yes I know....we all think that Gaberial is also, but there is NO Bible record of that designation of him. He is however a powerful angel.

Ephesians 2:2 refers to him as "the prince of the power of the air." We can readily understand why conflict between Michael and Satan breaks out in heaven.

The conflict between good and evil rages today, as Satan attacks believers (1 Peter 5:8). Using trials and temptations, he tries to render believers spiritually ineffective. Paul mentions in 2 Corinthians 12:7 a thorn in his flesh, some kind of severe personal trial, which he calls "a messenger of Satan." Ephesians 6:10–12 reminds us that we are engaged in a vicious warfare with the Devil and his demonic followers.

REVELATION 12:8-9............
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

It seems that at the mid-point of the Tribulation, the end of the spirityal war ends. Good overpowers evil and Satan no longer is able to be in heaven.

Now when this war started is not known. Maybe it started right after the Rapture which would be my opinion but it does not matter.

prior to this yet-future moment, the Devil still has access to God's throne, where he accuses believers (Job 1:9–11). In the instance described here, Satan and his followers are thrown down to the earth, so he no longer has access to heaven.

In Revelation 12:9 the apostle John refers to Satan as "that ancient serpent," a reference to his appearance in the garden of Eden to tempt our first parents.

John also calls him Diabolos in Greek, in English "the Devil," from a term literally meaning "slanderer" or "opponent."

Satanas is the Greek word derived from the Hebrew name for the leader of the evil spirits, Sā'tān. This entity is "the deceiver of the whole world," as Jesus said the Devil was "a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44).

Proof that Satan deceives the whole world may be found in those who think success brings true happiness or sex brings lasting pleasure or money offers security. It may also be found in the false religions and cults that reject or twist the truth.

REVELATION 12:10............
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

There are several things worth dieing for.........

1. Your family.
2. The shed blood of Christ
3. The Word of God.

The LOUD voice is from the BELIEVERS in heaven. Satan has been removed and they celebrate!

Although Jesus judged and defeated the Devil when Jesus was on earth (John 16:11), Jesus did not execute the sentence He pronounced on Satan. Someday, however, He will chain the Devil and cast him into the bottomless pit for a thousand years (Revelation 20:1–3), and finally He will consign the Devil and his followers to eternal punishment in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:7–10).

REVELATION 10:7-10........
" But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
I believe that the seventh Angel comes to the last and seventh age we live in now, the age of Laodicea. And that the Spirit of Elijah, which is connected with the seventh Angel, will introduce the second coming of Christ. God always sends his messenger to for run his comings! John, with the spirit of Elijah for ran his first coming, and Jesus said that Elias will come again and restore all thing's. But this to will be missed by most of the Pharisees and Denominations of this day just like then!

Malachi 4:5-6

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Malachi+4&version=KJV

Last edited:
I believe that the seventh Angel comes to the last and seventh age we live in now, the age of Laodicea. And that the Spirit of Elijah, which is connected with the seventh Angel, will introduce the second coming of Christ. God always sends his messenger to for run his comings! John, with the spirit of Elijah for ran his first coming, and Jesus said that Elias will come again and restore all thing's. But this to will be missed by most of the Pharisees and Denominations of this day just like then!

Malachi 4:5-6

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Malachi+4&version=KJV

Believe me when I say that I also studied over this same Scripture many years. I still do and you may be correct.
I just can not get pass the idea of God taking Elijah to heaven, to live there for thousands of years in a glorified body and then send him back to die only to be glorified again.

This moment in the end times just might involve Elijah himself or someone, like John the Baptist.

According to Malachi 4:6, the reason for Elijah’s return will be to “turn the hearts” of fathers and their children to each other. In other words, the goal would be reconciliation.

Now then, In the New Testament, Jesus reveals that John the Baptist was the fulfillment of Malachi’s prophecy. Matthew 11:13......
“All the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come” .

This fulfillment is also mentioned in Mark 1:2-4 and Luke 1:17; and 7:27.

Now, specifically related to Mal. 4:5-6 is Matthew 17:10-13:..........
“His disciples asked Him, saying, ‘Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?’

Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. . . .’ Then the disciples understood that He spoke to them of John the Baptist.”

As the metaphorical Elijah, John called people to repentance and a life of obedience, preparing the people of his generation for the coming of Jesus Christ, the One who had come “to seek and to save what was lost” (Luke 19:10) and to establish the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

I am also considering the words....who comes "in his power." Both Christian and Jewish scholars frequently debate the specifics of this passage. Ultimately, we won't know exactly which is correct until all things have been revealed and it is another one of those things that you never want to dig your heels in on because it just does not matter.

Thanks for the comment!

Believe me when I say that I also studied over this same Scripture many years. I still do and you may be correct.
I just can not get pass the idea of God taking Elijah to heaven, to live there for thousands of years in a glorified body and then send him back to die only to be glorified again.

This moment in the end times just might involve Elijah himself or someone, like John the Baptist.

According to Malachi 4:6, the reason for Elijah’s return will be to “turn the hearts” of fathers and their children to each other. In other words, the goal would be reconciliation.

Now then, In the New Testament, Jesus reveals that John the Baptist was the fulfillment of Malachi’s prophecy. Matthew 11:13......
“All the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come” .

This fulfillment is also mentioned in Mark 1:2-4 and Luke 1:17; and 7:27.

Now, specifically related to Mal. 4:5-6 is Matthew 17:10-13:..........
“His disciples asked Him, saying, ‘Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?’

Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. . . .’ Then the disciples understood that He spoke to them of John the Baptist.”

As the metaphorical Elijah, John called people to repentance and a life of obedience, preparing the people of his generation for the coming of Jesus Christ, the One who had come “to seek and to save what was lost” (Luke 19:10) and to establish the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

I am also considering the words....who comes "in his power." Both Christian and Jewish scholars frequently debate the specifics of this passage. Ultimately, we won't know exactly which is correct until all things have been revealed and it is another one of those things that you never want to dig your heels in on because it just does not matter.

Thanks for the comment!

This moment in the end times just might involve Elijah himself or someone, like John the Baptist

Thank you my brother, I do agree. I do believe that it's not the body of Elijah that has to come back, as the spirit of Elijah comes down 5 times according to my understanding. Elisha carried with Him the spirit of Elijah, and so did John the Baptist. And the Lord Jesus clearly separated the 2 comings of Elijah, He spoke of Elijah coming in John, and said, but truly, Elias shall come and restore all things.( future tense!) John the Baptist did not the work of restoration that was promised in Malachi 4:5 and 6 in restoring the faith back, which is clearly prophesied to be done at the end time just before the earth is burned with fire like an oven. It seems to be very clear to me, that John did not restore all things, but only taught a single truth of repentance. For it is promised, that all that the canker worm, locust, ect. would be brought back to full restoration in the evening time when it shall be light!

Brother, one of the seven stars held in the right hand of Christ, I believe is the seventh Angel messenger with the Spirit of Elijah, that was promised to come in Malachi 4:5,6. ( note that an Angel can also be an earthly messenger)
Another interesting statement the Lord made was he said that in the end time, it would be like Sodom and Gomorrah which was not His time, it was for the end, and He said, so( future tense) shall it be in the coming of the son of man( Which is a Prophet ministry.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: See He's talking about those day's as our day's, the end day's where the Son of man will be revealed again! He is also speaking in this last day when he says.
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Anyway, thank you brother for letting me share this thought! You definitely have much more understanding of the book of Revelation than I'll ever have! And I respect you as an Elder! Lord Bless you richly for all this effort in this study on Revelation! I'm sure that you have seen this picture below, and am curious of your thoughts on it! And thank you also for the Spirit of Christ that you show in these studies!

REVELATION+Chapter+1+7+stars+=+7+angel-messengers..jpg
slide6-l.jpg

Last edited:

This moment in the end times just might involve Elijah himself or someone, like John the Baptist

Thank you my brother, I do agree. I do believe that it's not the body of Elijah that has to come back, as the spirit of Elijah comes down 5 times according to my understanding. Elisha carried with Him the spirit of Elijah, and so did John the Baptist. And the Lord Jesus clearly separated the 2 comings of Elijah, He spoke of Elijah coming in John, and said, but truly, Elias shall come and restore all things.( future tense!) John the Baptist did not the work of restoration that was promised in Malachi 4:5 and 6 in restoring the faith back, which is clearly prophesied to be done at the end time just before the earth is burned with fire like an oven. It seems to be very clear to me, that John did not restore all things, but only taught a single truth of repentance. For it is promised, that all that the canker worm, locust, ect. would be brought back to full restoration in the evening time when it shall be light!

Brother, one of the seven stars held in the right hand of Christ, I believe is the seventh Angel messenger with the Spirit of Elijah, that was promised to come in Malachi 4:5,6. ( note that an Angel can also be an earthly messenger)
Another interesting statement the Lord made was he said that in the end time, it would be like Sodom and Gomorrah which was not His time, it was for the end, and He said, so( future tense) shall it be in the coming of the son of man( Which is a Prophet ministry.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: See He's talking about those day's as our day's, the end day's where the Son of man will be revealed again! He is also speaking in this last day when he says.
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Anyway, thank you brother for letting me share this thought! You definitely have much more understanding of the book of Revelation than I'll ever have! And I respect you as an Elder! Lord Bless you richly for all this effort in this study on Revelation! I'm sure that you have seen this picture below, and am curious of your thoughts on it! And thank you also for the Spirit of Christ that you show in these studies!

View attachment 7795
View attachment 7796

Yes I have seen those pictures and I do agree with your comments.

Thank you for your kind and civil words. It is my prayer that this project is helping someone somewhere who is a little confused or just have not read and studied this wonderful book!

REVELATION 12:11..........
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

This verse focuses on believers on earth during the second half of the Tribulation. Although all believers are overcomers, believers in the Tribulation are especially targeted by the Devil, but they conquer him "by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives even unto death".

All believers are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb (1 Peter 1:18–19).

This transaction removes them from Satan's kingdom of darkness and places them in Christ's kingdom (Colossians 1:13).

Believers' testimony also assists in conquering the Devil. He cannot defeat us if we resolutely confess our faith in Jesus—though the Bible does not guarantee that "victory" will come in the form of earthly success or prosperity. YES....I know what the Prosperity Preachers say and they are incorrect!!!! The only people who get rich in the Prosperity Gospel is the PREACHERS!

Now allow me to share something with all of you especially those who are involved int eh so called Prosperity Movement.

It is in fact not Christian at all!!!!

In fact, it’s possible IF YOU WANT TO KNOW to trace the origins of the American prosperity gospel to the tradition of New Thought, a nineteenth-century spiritual movement popular with decidedly unorthodox thinkers like Ralph Waldo Emerson and William James. Practitioners of New Thought, not all of whom identified as Christian, generally held the divinity of the individual human being and the priority of mind over matter. In other words, if you could correctly channel your mental energy, you could harness its material results. New Thought, also known as the “mind cure,” took many forms: from interest in the occult to splinter-Christian denominations like Christian Science to the development of the “talking cure” at the root of psychotherapy.

Yet it was in Pentecostal churches — with their focus on immediate spiritual gifts and the power of God to confer favor (and wellness) immediately — that the prosperity gospel as we know it today took hold. The “Word of Faith” movement — a Pentecostal version of New Thought that saw positive affirmation as central to financial and material success — became more prominent. Figures like Kenneth Hagin, his protégé Kenneth Copeland, Oral Roberts, and, of course, Osteen himself built up individual followings: followings that often grew as a result of cross-promotion (something religious historian Kate Bowler points out in her excellent Blessed, a history of the prosperity gospel movement). One preacher might, for example, feature another at his conference, or hawk his cassette tapes.
Source: https://www.vox.com/identities/2017...steen-believes-prayer-can-make-you-rich-trump

Even the martyrs of the Tribulation are conquerors. Death is the believer's ultimate victory.

REVELATION 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Specifically, at this point in time, Satan knows he only has 1,260 days, the second half of the tribulation, to vent his fury.

Although Satan is not omniscient—all knowing—he knows the Scriptures. He used them in a futile attempt to trip Jesus and cause Him to sin. He knows the Scripture foretells his appointment with eternal judgment.

Matthew 8:29............Demons cried out to Jesus ---
"And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" = They know the Scriptures!

Now with the end in sight, Satan is like a cornered animal!

REVELATION 12:13........
"And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."

This will be a "Bad day in Black Rock".

Satan is determined to persecute the Jews. We have seen this very same thing take place just 75 years ago when Hitlers Nazi Germany murdered 6 million Jews.

It is estimated that Joseph Stalin murdered as many as 10 million Jews.

Both of these men were Anti-Christ's but were not THE anti-Christ! What those men did will not compare to what THE Anti-Christ will do!

Satan will relentlessly persecute Israel. He hates Israel because Israel was instrumental in bringing Jesus, the Messiah, into the world. just as God promised in Genesis 3:15.

REVELATION 12:14..........
" And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."

Satan's end-times assault on Israel does not succeed. Many Jews will escape to the wilderness, likely the region known as Petra (Matthew 24:16). This is at least partly in response to Jesus' warning to flee to the mountains when they "see the abomination of desolation…standing in the holy place" (Matthew 24:15).

The "Holy Place" can only be the Temple in Jerusalem!

This "abomination" likely refers to defiling of the temple, such as through setting up an idol of the head of the Revived Roman Empire.

Once this "abomination of desolation" occurs, Matthew 24:21 tells us .........
"then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be" = Tribulation!!!

The abomination of desolation is mentioned three times in the book of Daniel:

1. Daniel 9:27
"And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator."

2. Daniel 11:31
"Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate."

3. Daniel 12:11
"And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days."

As is sometimes the case in Scripture, there is a dual or near/far fulfillment to Daniel's prophecies. Short view and then the Long view!

There is little to no disagreement among theologians that the near fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy refers to the reign of Antiochus IV, a Syrian king who ruled Palestine from 175-165 B.C. He assumed the title "Theos Epiphanes" (god manifest), which gives some idea of his tyrannical pride. The text of Daniel 11:21-35 perfectly describes the rule of Antiochus, who gained his throne "through intrigue" (v. 21 NIV), made numerous excursions into Egypt (vv. 24-27), and desecrated the Temple in Jerusalem (v. 31).

When Jesus' words were recorded by Matthew, the reign of Antiochus had long since ended, and yet, Jesus clearly speaks in a way that shows the abomination of desolation was to occur sometime in the future. So while the reign of Antiochus clearly fulfilled part of the prophecies contained in Daniel, there is obviously a future aspect to it as well. Further, Antiochus's reign was not characterized with a covenant with Israel that was broken in three and a half years, nor a complete desolation that occurred, which gives further evidence of a fuller, future fulfillment of Daniel's prophecies.

Some say that Ezekiel 38-39 will take place right after the Rapture and others say that God responds to this idolatrous act by bringing about an invasion in the middle of the tribulation, most likely by Russia and her allies = Ezekiel 38 - 39.

What is interesting is the work of many teachers to insist that the USA is involved in the End Times because of this verse righ t here where we read............"given two wings of a great eagle".

Now that is a perfect example of making the Scriptures say what we want them to say because the national emblym of America is the EAGLE. WINGS = FLIGHT!.......FAST. Remember------PICTURE WORDS!

The use of "wings" as a reference to protection is well established in Scripture (Deuteronomy 32:11–12; Exodus 19:4).

The Jewish refugees will be sustained in their place of safety for "a time, and times, and half a time." This equals three and a half years, the length of the second half of the tribulation. God is able to protect those who trust in Him.

REVELATION 12:15..........
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood

Again....be aware of the phrase.......... "as a flood".

The words here remind us of Exodus where God delivered Israel when the Red Sea fell upon the pursuing Egyptian army.

Isaiah 7;7-8 give us some idea that that this may be an army in view............
"Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel."

It's not entirely impossible that someone might attempt to use flooding as a weapon. It is doubtful, though, that the serpent sent a river of water to sweep escaping Jews away in a flood.

More likely, the flood represents the invading forces of the King of the North—typically identified as Russia along with Several Muslim countries.

Ezekiel chapter 38 identifies this northern aggressor and predicts it will "go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel" (Ezekiel 38:8).

Addressing the northern aggressor, the Lord says in Ez. 38:9........
"You will advance, coming on like a storm. You will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your hordes, and many peoples with you".

Verse 15 identifies the northern aggressor clearly: 38:15....
"You will come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north, you and many people with you."

The next verse identifies the people targeted by the northern aggressor: 38:16......."You will come up against my people Israel".

REVELATION 12:16-17...........
And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

IMHO...........the "river" - "flood" is an army intent on invading and destroying Israel.

God opens the earth to swallow the flood/river—typically identified as the northern army described in Ezekiel 38 and Joel 1—that the serpent sends to destroy Israel. This apparently refers to a natural phenomenon, possibly an earthquake.

Ezekiel predicted this devastating earthquake that destroys the northern army. He wrote in Ezekiel 38:18-22...........
"But on that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, my wrath will be roused in my anger. For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. … And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. …With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire, and sulfur". Hmmmm!

Now to close this chapter, i would like to ask you TWO questions...........

1. After all these years of unbelief and idolatry, do these Jews deserve to be saved???????

NO! No one deserve to be saved!!!!!!!!

2. Then why does God save them?????

Why does God save anyone???? Because He is rich in mercy and grace!

REVELATION 13:1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

A Comparison Between Daniels FORTH Beast And Revelation 13 Beast:

Daniels 4th Beast..........................................................................Revelation 13 Beast
Comes up out of the Sea (7:3)..............................................Comes up out of the Sea (13:1)
Ten horn - Ten Kings (7:7)..............................................Ten horns - ten kings (13:1)
Horn (A/C) becomes dominant ruler (7:24).................... Beast/Person becomes ruler (17:12-13)
Stamped with the feet (7:7)..............................................Feet of a Bear (13:2)
Great Iron teeth (7:7)..............................................Mouth of a lion (13:2)
Blasphemous (7:25).......................................... Blasphemous (13:5)
Persecutes saints (7:21).............................................Persecutes saints (13:5)
Power for 3 & 1/2 years (7:25).............................................Power for 3 & 1/2 yr. (13:5)
Defeated by God (7:21)........................................... Defeated by God (19:11)

Some of the leading manuscripts (Aleph; A: C (pg 4) have recorded ......."And HE stood".
The Greek word here is ESTAHE>

Other manuscripts show the word to be ESTHAHEN.

If it is HE, then the view is from the Dragon = Satan.
If it is "I" , then it is John's view.
Either way, there is NO doctrinal difference.

The "SEA" is indicative of the symbol of a great multitude of nations.

In this chapter we can see that there are 3 beasts.

1. A System.

It will conquer all of mankind much as a lion would do his territory. This is the 4th Beats of Daniel 7 and it seems to be the Revived Empire of the Revelation. Out of that SYSTEM comes the..............

2. Little Horn = Anti-Christ!
This is a Human man, a male person. He will overthrow the other leaders and take over all power. His is the BEAST and will be in charge of the BEAST SYSTEM. He will have a partner and he will be the .............

3. False Prophet.
He will be a religious man who forces and encourages worship toward the Beast.

REVELATION 12:13........
"And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."

This will be a "Bad day in Black Rock".

Satan is determined to persecute the Jews. We have seen this very same thing take place just 75 years ago when Hitlers Nazi Germany murdered 6 million Jews.

It is estimated that Joseph Stalin murdered as many as 10 million Jews.

Both of these men were Anti-Christ's but were not THE anti-Christ! What those men did will not compare to what THE Anti-Christ will do!

Satan will relentlessly persecute Israel. He hates Israel because Israel was instrumental in bringing Jesus, the Messiah, into the world. just as God promised in Genesis 3:15.
It seems to me that this is the time when he (Satan) breaks the covenant with Israel.

REVELATION 13:2..........
"And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

We see an end time empire rise up out of the political struggle of all the nations of the world.

This 4th Beast of Daniel is the Beast of Rev. 13. It seems to be the Revived Roman Empire which is today the European Union.
It will have SEVEN Heads. There are SEVEN continental land masses on the earth today. SEVEN = COMPLETNESS!

Daniel 7 tells us that there will be FOUR World empires from that point going forward............
1. Babylon.................Lion
2. Medo-Persia........Bear
3. Greece....................Leopard
4. Rome.......................Combination of the others

The implication is that the man of sin, A/C will rule over a Revived Roman Empire that will posse the combined powers of the previous world kingdoms and it will be a "Beast System".

Now then.....just to get you to think, the headquarters of NATO is in Brussels Netherlands. The USA is a charter member of NATO.

If you have watched the news at all this year you know that Russia invaded Ukraine and NATO is now in a "Proxy" war with Russia in Ukraine.

According to the Rev. Dr. Ian Paisley, a Northern Ireland Protestant minister and member of the European Parliament, the woman on a beast is now the official picture of the European Union. He points out that the multi-million dollar new parliament building in Brussels, Belgium, contains a dome with a colossal painting, three times life size, of a woman riding a beast.

“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Revelation 17:3-5.

1661196042155.png

REVELATION 13:3..........
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Apparently the Beast suffers a deadly wound but survives. This has resulted in much speculation, since John's descriptions here are meant to be taken in such a symbolic fashion. Since the first beast is the end-times figure known as the Antichrist, this statement can mean more than one thing. Scholars have differing opinions and some are..........

1. The PERSON - A/C has an attempt made on his life but survives.
2. The Roman Empire that died, now in the last days rises up as a World Power.
3. A combination of these two.

The Roman Empire had six forms of government: ..........
1. Kings,
2. Consuls,
3. Dictators,
4. Decemvirs,
5. Tribunes, and
6. Emperors.

The sixth form under the Caesars ended, but it will reappear in the tribulation and control roughly the same territory as it did prior to collapse. This would correspond to a highly symbolic "wounding" and subsequent healing.

Others see this as a reference to the Antichrist being physically stricken with a mortal wound and being raised from the dead by Satan. However, literally raising the dead is a divine prerogative—this verse being the only hint that Satan might be allowed to perform such an act. If the Devil cannot raise the dead, he may be able to heal the beast who receives an otherwise mortal wound, saving him from death. This would certainly lead people to worship or follow this political leader.

As you look around today, it is clear that the world is ready to receive the AntiChrist. The world would rather here a false preacher than one on fire for the Lord Jesus!

Today, we have several denominations who are religeouse and instead of FAITH they are looking mor miracles and signs and wonders.
It is......what is God going to do for me today!!!! What will God give me today!!!!

The result is shallow Christians who are looking for something and because their roots are not deep into the Word of God, they will accept the "Miraculous"!

REVELATION 13:4..........
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

There it is in black and white! This verse provides a stark assessment of religion and spirituality in the end times. The dragon, described in earlier passages, is Satan. In other words, Devil-worship will accompany the rise of the beast from the sea. Worshippers will recognize that Satan empowered the beast, but they will also worship the beast. This worship is the deification of a man. The worshippers assume that the beast is so powerful that no one can fight against it.

This end-times figure, commonly called Antichrist, will grasp all power in his hands and will oppose and exalt himself against every so-called god or object of worship. He will even proclaim himself to be God (2 Thessalonians 2:4).
Like the Caesars of old, he places himself in the role of God and demands worship.

It is not hard to believe worship will be ascribed to a man. To some extent, this trend is apparent today as people virtually worship charismatic religious leaders. Some even hand over all their property to a religious leader, or as seen with JIM JONES, ingest poison if asked to do so. The Antichrist will be empowered by Satan—possibly even being supernaturally healed (Revelation 13:3)—making it even more likely that people would respond in worship.

In the past 10 0r 15 years several "Faith Healers & Name it and Claim It" preachers have been proven to be frauds.

Jim Baker went to prison.
Peter Popov was proven to have a listening device in his ear and his wife informed him of the ailments from his audience.
Robert Tilton was proven to have thrown the prayer requests sent to him in a dumpster.
Benny Hin was proven to be lying about healings he participated in. There is NO verifiable on any medical healings my Mr. Hinn.
Andrew Womack claimed his son was resurrected from the dead. Truth is he did not die. He overdosed and there was NO death cert!.

Now before anyone jumps on me and posts that I am PICKING on "THEIR" faith.......know this, I AM NOT!
No one believe the healing power of God more than me.

I simply just posted FACTS that are easy to find. All I am showing you is that if someone can do those things TODAY, what will be able to be done when there is NO HOLY SPIRIT restraining evil???????

If you are reading this and I hope someone is who is in the FAITH HEALING arena, allow me to ask you one simple question. Actually TWO! Now THINK!

1. If "faith healing" is legitimate and there are men who have that gift......why did we go through the COVID 19 pandemic?????

2. If "faith healing" is legitimate and there are men who have that gift.......why are hospitals still full of sick people??????

The Time line would now be the 1/2 way point or Mid-Trib.

Back