Revival, outpourings and reformations

Hello all and I hope you're well....

Most of you know that aside from our Christian Back to Basics Ministry, I Pastor as part of our local church and serve the people of our area. After three years of Pastoring the Youth and Young Adults and three years of Pastoring the adult groups, I've felt the call from God to begin to change direction (without changing direction from the people) and follow a vision He gave me in 2002. It was a vision of His desire to outpour His Spirit in our area and move in a big way and after thirteen years of preparation, I believe He's brought me to a place whereby we can now build something, something completely new and from scratch to prepare the way for Him. This preparation is a concrete biblical principle ie John the Baptist prepared the way for Jesus, Jesus prepared His disciples for the outpuring of His Spirit, we are preparing the way for Him to finally come and so on. My question is in two parts, what do you guys think of revivals, outpourings, awakenings and, are we now entering the stages of a new reformation/shift to the greater revelations of God's Word?

A few months ago we were watching a program on pbs where a couple were taking their kids to lots of different places. One episode, they were in Scotland or Ireland, and they talked about how the protestants and the Catholics are basically fighting one another. Well i had herd of the treaty between the Catholics and the Lutherans and began to pray for God to build a spirit of unity between the two. So with all of that said i believe in your vision, and i believe that i will be seeing my prayers answered....and know and trust that with God all things are possible!

In my life God has given me a vision of leading others to freedom, and now, my fiancè and i have a vision similar to yours...only ours is on the waterways, by boat (47ft trawler) and being liveaboards.

God has a plan for the body of Christ, and in these last of the last days, i believe we will be seeing a greater outpouring of His Spirit more than ever before. More of the body of Christ preaching with signs and wonders following them. It is time for a great revival, for in Jeremiah it talks about the Jews coming back to their homeland from all the corners of the earth...and that is right now in our time. Plus i also believe we are in the book of acts...and that as more and more of the Body of Christ is prepared to go forth and preach the Love of Jesus, the more of a revival there will be.

I agree that there is a great shift in the spiritual realm, and it started in 1999, when the Catholics and the Lutherans made peace with one another. Forgiveness was released on the Body of Christ, and a spirit of unity has been developing among the Body of Christ. I also believe that a better understanding or a deeper revelation of the Word is moving through and in the Body of Christ who desire to see God move, and manifest Himself, and visit His people, and demonstrate His power...like never before. It has been prophesied this year through a few people that i know of. It's all about the Father within us doing the works through those who are willing to be used and accept by faith the calling placed on their lives. It is all about God and not about us.

We will be praying for you and your wife, and church....and like dan in the lions den asked.....please keep us updated!
Blessings be yours in abundance!

Last edited:
Hello all and I hope you're well....

Most of you know that aside from our Christian Back to Basics Ministry, I Pastor as part of our local church and serve the people of our area. After three years of Pastoring the Youth and Young Adults and three years of Pastoring the adult groups, I've felt the call from God to begin to change direction (without changing direction from the people) and follow a vision He gave me in 2002. It was a vision of His desire to outpour His Spirit in our area and move in a big way and after thirteen years of preparation, I believe He's brought me to a place whereby we can now build something, something completely new and from scratch to prepare the way for Him. This preparation is a concrete biblical principle ie John the Baptist prepared the way for Jesus, Jesus prepared His disciples for the outpuring of His Spirit, we are preparing the way for Him to finally come and so on. My question is in two parts, what do you guys think of revivals, outpourings, awakenings and, are we now entering the stages of a new reformation/shift to the greater revelations of God's Word?

Yes I sure do Believe we have entered into the room where all of this has begone. I beleive over the days to come God is going to pour out Himself like nothing we have ever seen before. The day of the old fashion tent meatings are coming back. It will be as if we are going to close the books of acts. ; )
Blessings
Jim

Back