Revive Your Soul

Revive Your Soul

Thus saith the Spirit of the Lord: I am calling you. My love call has been upon you even before the foundations of this earth. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a time that you will say yes to my call but you seem to have forgotten. You have busied yourself with other things and almost forgotten my call but I am reminding you again. I have my arms of love outstretched to you, enter into my love and enjoy my greatness, saith the Lord.

Wake up from your slumber for my great penetrating light is shining again. I’m reaching down from above to you with my salvation and my revival for your soul. I have come to heal your wounds and to give you a new cloak to cover your nakedness. My cloak will give you comfort and protect you from all defeat. I am giving you my cloak because you must have it. The cloak that I will give you is my spirit of humility and meekness. I wore this same cloak when I was on planet earth and in this cloak; I was able to please My Father. To be covered with my humility is the result of you remaining in my love and my tender care. Without this cloak you can’t defeat the enemy and bring to Our Father the victory and the joy. The devil is able to aggravate you because you don’t put it on, but I am giving you to wear it now, saith the Lord.

I am reaching down to you with my armor too; you need it. The war need to be fought and victory need to be won. I have overcome the world and the ruler of it, all you need to do is to bring my people home. I have restored unto you the power that you once lost to the deceiver. The accuser will fight you but you can defeat him; I have given you power over him and have made you stronger than him. Even the weakest of my brothers is stronger than the strongest of the accuser family. But you will need my armor to be able to bring me that great victory.

I am adding to my armor my great undefeatable love power. Without it you will not be able to fill Our Father’s House: in my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. My mansions need to be filled and I am calling you to help me fill it. The only way you can do this is by the power of my love. Disagreement destroys my love. Don’t disagree with your brothers for they are all serving me; doing this will destroy my love and my unity. I lived and demonstrated to you my great love power. I did this in so many ways: by love, I went to the cross and paid once for you sins; I healed the sick, raised the dead, fed the hungry, comforted the afflicted, and delivered souls in captivity. I did all these because of my love; which is the Father’s love. I now want you to learn of my love. You will need to perfect in it. I have given you so much of it and now I’m giving you even more; you will need to do my work and bring me the victory, saith the Lord.

I am calling each member of my bridal company to march forth with their weapons to make war and bring freedom to my people. My people are held in captivity, struggling with the vices of the enemy. My people are struggling with his lies and are confused with his accusations. I am empowering you to liberate these people; I have need of them. All heaven is behind you. My angels are there to help you each step of the way, saith the Lord.

Today, if you hear my voice, harden not your heart.

Perfectly said. it's been a long time since I heard these words my friend. Thank you for the wake up!:D A very good post indeed:cool:

Chili out.

Back