Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand....

We show the Lord’s death until the life of Jesus might be manifest in our body. This is the “daily” sacrifice: to ALWAYS bear about in our mortal bodies the dying of the Lord Jesus who loved us and died for our sins. We also are to love one another and die to sins so that His life shall appear in our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 4:10-12 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

We are to follow in His steps and die to sin. He did no sin as He did not revile when others reviled Him. When He was threatened by others, He did not return their threatening but suffered and committed Himself to Him that judges righteously.

Neither was their deceit found in His mouth. He did NOT preach for money. He did NOT wrest the Scriptures for unjust gain.

1 Peter 2:21-25 KJV
(21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
(22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

(23) Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

We are to RETURN to Him for we have been as sheep going astray from the keeping of His daily sacrifice. We are to die to sins and LIVE unto His righteousness. We shall be healed.

(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
(25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls

We are to be followers of God and walk in love for God is love. We are to keep the “daily” sacrifice and walk in love as Christ also loves us and had given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savor.

Ephesians 5:1-12 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour

But covetousness…..the abomination of desolation….should not be once named among us as becoming saints. It should not be found in the holy place. We are to flee from the abomination of desolation….covetousness. We are to flee from the idolatry of others who have deceived us into following them. A covetous man is an “idolater”.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Men have used their tongues for flattery in order to get gain from us who have fallen for their hypocrisy. The flattering tongue is “Babylon” who gives the cup of wrath to those who partake of her things with her.

(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

We must come out from among them and no longer by partakers with “her” in her sins and plagues. We are to awake and walk in light…..and walk out of their company.

(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
(8) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
(10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

When we shall no longer have fellowship with them in their unfruitful works of darkness by leaving their companies, we are reproving them. Our leaving will anger them for it is a judgment call to no longer keep company with them.

(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

The hidden things of their hearts shall be revealed for they will speak evil of you as an evil doer when we leave their company.

(12) For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

We are to “awake” from our sleep and arise from the dead and Christ shall give us light. We are to cast off their works of darkness….the envying and strife ….and understand what the will of the Lord is and depart from them when hear the knowledge of God spoken to our ears. We are not to return evil for their evil but walk circumspectly….that is, being watchful or diligently… as wise.

(14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
(15) See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
(16) Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

We are to come out of her and be not partaker of her sins and to not receive of her plagues. This is God's commandment to us to come out of her.

Revelation 18:4-10 KJV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

They will speak evil of us when we do leave their company. They will reveal their hearts…..with their tongues that will speak out evil. Their sins will have reached unto heaven…the air… in which words travel and God remembers “her” iniquities.

(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

When we leave, the flattering tongue shall fall and become a place where every evil and unclean word shall come forth. They will no longer flatter us when we shall no longer keep company with them but shall speak their shame. They will speak out in wrath as “she” shall be utterly burned with fire. The wrath of man works not the righteousness of God. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth….RAGE. They will rage upon us for leaving them. They will think it strange that we shall no longer run with them after their things and speak evil of us as “evil doers”. We shall no longer buy what they have been selling.

(8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
(9) And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

We are to “rise up” and go from them. Those who betray the life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal flesh (the Son of man) is before us.

Mark 14:42-46 KJV
(42) Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.

A MULTITUDE has followed in the footsteps of Judas in order to come and take the life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal flesh as they take the daily sacrifice away from us. They come with their swords…their tongues only sow envy and strife among us. They come with “staves”….being rulers over us.

(43) And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.

They come with “signs”…a token. They come with the flattering lips and “kiss” us with their good words and fair speeches in order to take away the keeping of the daily sacrifice out of our lives and so the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh. They come to take Him out of our lives and lead us away securely.

(44) And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely.

They come straightway to us with their flattering words…..with their “kiss” of death.

(45) And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him.

They lay their “hands” on us …death is in the “power” (the hand) of their tongues. They take away the daily sacrifice of bearing about in the body the dying of our Lord. They come to take Him away so that His life does not appear in our mortal flesh.

(46) And they laid their hands on him, and took him.

The Son of man (the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh) is betrayed into the "hands" of sinners. We are to awake from our "sleep" and depart from their company.

Matthew 26:
(45) Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

They come to take Him out of our lives….the keeping of the daily sacrifice….by deceit.

Matthew 26:3-4 KJV
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

They come straightway to us to catch us with a “kiss”…a flattering tongue.

Proverbs 7:13-27 KJV
(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

They come to take us away safely….with “peace, peace” when there is no peace in their company.

(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

They come immediately to meet us in the Way of righteousness with their flatteries and lead us astray from that path after them.

(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

They speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. They show us “wonders”: great church buildings, fabulous wealth, large congregations, great ministries, etc. They allure us with their works that appeal to our eyes and we are blinded by our lusts of the flesh. If we treasure the things of this world, then the thieves will easily break in and steal. They come only to steal, kill and destroy.

The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. Those who love money are easily seduced by the flattering tongues of men who allure them through the lusts of the flesh.

(16) I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
(17) I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
(18) Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves

They deny that Jesus is come in our mortal flesh. They say that He will come at the day appointed when His life is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now. They say “let us eat and drink and be merry for tomorrow we die”.

But Jesus IS RISEN NOW and not dead. If He was dead and is risen now, then we do not die first and be resurrected later for He is alive now and we are to be alive now….in the here and now. He is alive now.

(19) For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
(20) He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks

They come with the flattering tongue to take His life from appearing in our mortal flesh (giving us “eternal life” in the here and now). They come to lead us down the wide path to destruction….destruction of the flesh.

(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

Babylon....the flattering tongue....is responsible for all of the slain of the earth.

(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

A multitude has followed in the steps of Judas. A host has been given over to him and they come to take the “daily sacrifice” out of lives so that the place of His sanctuary (the mortal body) is cast down to the grave.

Daniel 8:11-12 KJV
(11) Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

They come with deceit…with the flattering tongue…in order to get gain. They cast down the Truth to the ground that JESUS IS RISEN and not dead. We do not die first to have His life….but it is a “here and now thing”…for Jesus is ALIVE NOW. They practice and prosper.

(12) And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

They have made the tomb a “sure” thing. They preach to us as though He is not alive now for they say we have to die first.

Matthew 27:62-66 KJV
(62) Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
(63) Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

They say we have to die first and then rise from the dead. They have secured our graves with their carnal handwriting of ordinances to keep us in them. But He IS RISEN now from the dead. He is NOT DEAD but is alive now and so we are made alive now….even though they preach that we have to die and then be risen later. We are to arise from them now and depart from their/our graves.

(64) Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
(65) Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
(66) So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch

We are to depart from their graves with fear and great joy. If He is risen now from the dead, then we do not have to die and be risen later as He has already tasted death for every man. He died ONCE for our sins and is alive now so that we may be alive now.

Matthew 28:5-8 KJV
(5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
(6) He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
(7) And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
(8) And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

We are commanded to “arise” and go from their company so that the world may know that we love the Father.

John 14:30-31 KJV
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

We have a commandment to “come out from among them and be separate”. We are to go out from among them and go to the Father and we shall be His sons and daughters.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

We show the Lord’s death until the life of Jesus might be manifest in our body. This is the “daily” sacrifice: to ALWAYS bear about in our mortal bodies the dying of the Lord Jesus who loved us and died for our sins. We also are to love one another and die to sins so that His life shall appear in our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 4:10-12 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

We are to follow in His steps and die to sin. He did no sin as He did not revile when others reviled Him. When He was threatened by others, He did not return their threatening but suffered and committed Himself to Him that judges righteously.

Neither was their deceit found in His mouth. He did NOT preach for money. He did NOT wrest the Scriptures for unjust gain.

1 Peter 2:21-25 KJV
(21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
(22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

(23) Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

We are to RETURN to Him for we have been as sheep going astray from the keeping of His daily sacrifice. We are to die to sins and LIVE unto His righteousness. We shall be healed.

(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
(25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls

We are to be followers of God and walk in love for God is love. We are to keep the “daily” sacrifice and walk in love as Christ also loves us and had given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savor.

Ephesians 5:1-12 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour

But covetousness…..the abomination of desolation….should not be once named among us as becoming saints. It should not be found in the holy place. We are to flee from the abomination of desolation….covetousness. We are to flee from the idolatry of others who have deceived us into following them. A covetous man is an “idolater”.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Men have used their tongues for flattery in order to get gain from us who have fallen for their hypocrisy. The flattering tongue is “Babylon” who gives the cup of wrath to those who partake of her things with her.

(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

We must come out from among them and no longer by partakers with “her” in her sins and plagues. We are to awake and walk in light…..and walk out of their company.

(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
(8) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
(10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

When we shall no longer have fellowship with them in their unfruitful works of darkness by leaving their companies, we are reproving them. Our leaving will anger them for it is a judgment call to no longer keep company with them.

(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

The hidden things of their hearts shall be revealed for they will speak evil of you as an evil doer when we leave their company.

(12) For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

We are to “awake” from our sleep and arise from the dead and Christ shall give us light. We are to cast off their works of darkness….the envying and strife ….and understand what the will of the Lord is and depart from them when hear the knowledge of God spoken to our ears. We are not to return evil for their evil but walk circumspectly….that is, being watchful or diligently… as wise.

(14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
(15) See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
(16) Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

We are to come out of her and be not partaker of her sins and to not receive of her plagues. This is God's commandment to us to come out of her.

Revelation 18:4-10 KJV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

They will speak evil of us when we do leave their company. They will reveal their hearts…..with their tongues that will speak out evil. Their sins will have reached unto heaven…the air… in which words travel and God remembers “her” iniquities.

(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

When we leave, the flattering tongue shall fall and become a place where every evil and unclean word shall come forth. They will no longer flatter us when we shall no longer keep company with them but shall speak their shame. They will speak out in wrath as “she” shall be utterly burned with fire. The wrath of man works not the righteousness of God. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth….RAGE. They will rage upon us for leaving them. They will think it strange that we shall no longer run with them after their things and speak evil of us as “evil doers”. We shall no longer buy what they have been selling.

(8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
(9) And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

We are to “rise up” and go from them. Those who betray the life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal flesh (the Son of man) is before us.

Mark 14:42-46 KJV
(42) Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.

A MULTITUDE has followed in the footsteps of Judas in order to come and take the life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal flesh as they take the daily sacrifice away from us. They come with their swords…their tongues only sow envy and strife among us. They come with “staves”….being rulers over us.

(43) And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.

They come with “signs”…a token. They come with the flattering lips and “kiss” us with their good words and fair speeches in order to take away the keeping of the daily sacrifice out of our lives and so the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh. They come to take Him out of our lives and lead us away securely.

(44) And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely.

They come straightway to us with their flattering words…..with their “kiss” of death.

(45) And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him.

They lay their “hands” on us …death is in the “power” (the hand) of their tongues. They take away the daily sacrifice of bearing about in the body the dying of our Lord. They come to take Him away so that His life does not appear in our mortal flesh.

(46) And they laid their hands on him, and took him.

The Son of man (the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh) is betrayed into the "hands" of sinners. We are to awake from our "sleep" and depart from their company.

Matthew 26:
(45) Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

They come to take Him out of our lives….the keeping of the daily sacrifice….by deceit.

Matthew 26:3-4 KJV
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

They come straightway to us to catch us with a “kiss”…a flattering tongue.

Proverbs 7:13-27 KJV
(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

They come to take us away safely….with “peace, peace” when there is no peace in their company.

(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

They come immediately to meet us in the Way of righteousness with their flatteries and lead us astray from that path after them.

(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

They speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. They show us “wonders”: great church buildings, fabulous wealth, large congregations, great ministries, etc. They allure us with their works that appeal to our eyes and we are blinded by our lusts of the flesh. If we treasure the things of this world, then the thieves will easily break in and steal. They come only to steal, kill and destroy.

The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. Those who love money are easily seduced by the flattering tongues of men who allure them through the lusts of the flesh.

(16) I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
(17) I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
(18) Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves

They deny that Jesus is come in our mortal flesh. They say that He will come at the day appointed when His life is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now. They say “let us eat and drink and be merry for tomorrow we die”.

But Jesus IS RISEN NOW and not dead. If He was dead and is risen now, then we do not die first and be resurrected later for He is alive now and we are to be alive now….in the here and now. He is alive now.

(19) For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
(20) He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks

They come with the flattering tongue to take His life from appearing in our mortal flesh (giving us “eternal life” in the here and now). They come to lead us down the wide path to destruction….destruction of the flesh.

(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

Babylon....the flattering tongue....is responsible for all of the slain of the earth.

(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

A multitude has followed in the steps of Judas. A host has been given over to him and they come to take the “daily sacrifice” out of lives so that the place of His sanctuary (the mortal body) is cast down to the grave.

Daniel 8:11-12 KJV
(11) Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

They come with deceit…with the flattering tongue…in order to get gain. They cast down the Truth to the ground that JESUS IS RISEN and not dead. We do not die first to have His life….but it is a “here and now thing”…for Jesus is ALIVE NOW. They practice and prosper.

(12) And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

They have made the tomb a “sure” thing. They preach to us as though He is not alive now for they say we have to die first.

Matthew 27:62-66 KJV
(62) Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
(63) Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

They say we have to die first and then rise from the dead. They have secured our graves with their carnal handwriting of ordinances to keep us in them. But He IS RISEN now from the dead. He is NOT DEAD but is alive now and so we are made alive now….even though they preach that we have to die and then be risen later. We are to arise from them now and depart from their/our graves.

(64) Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
(65) Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
(66) So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch

We are to depart from their graves with fear and great joy. If He is risen now from the dead, then we do not have to die and be risen later as He has already tasted death for every man. He died ONCE for our sins and is alive now so that we may be alive now.

Matthew 28:5-8 KJV
(5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
(6) He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
(7) And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
(8) And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

We are commanded to “arise” and go from their company so that the world may know that we love the Father.

John 14:30-31 KJV
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

We have a commandment to “come out from among them and be separate”. We are to go out from among them and go to the Father and we shall be His sons and daughters.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
We do not bare in our bodies the " dying of the Lord Jesus "

But the DEATH and resurrection of the Lord Jesus .
For it was not the dying Christ that saves (Though some depict him always dying) But in that he DIED that saves.

and in his resurrection" justifies"

in Christ
gerald

Back