Romans 12:1

Romans 12:1

In Romans 12:1 we learn that it is our proper duty to become a living sacrifice to God. (Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. KJV) And then if we ever get anyone to understand that idea for life they complain, “But what is God's purpose for my life?” The answer of course lies in Matt. 28:18-20, the Great Commission.

But it seems that we have a full line-up of Heretical Teachers today and even though the scripture is crystal clear to the Saved Man as to what is to be taught and what the narrow path is, when we teach this lesson outside the Church Building we are told to shut up and don't teach that stuff, it is divisive! Far be it from me to tell anyone that the Gospel does not divide. i.e. I will be found in Heaven in Eternity, even though most of the folks I grew up loving will be found in Hell. (Matt. 7:13,14)

Some of my former friends have asked me why I want to go to heaven in the first place. It seems that they know what I know about my family and my friends and that they do not know the other important truth. Hell is not a Country Club with Mel Tillis and George Jones appearing nightly, rather, it is a place of isolation and suffering and it just gets worse from there. (I'm going to ask you to use the Nave's Topical Bible for the scriptures on Hell and the Abyss because it is an intensive study.) When God, the Father, empties out Hell it is for Eternal Judgment and form there the people in Hell will be sent to the Bottomless Pit of unending suffering.

So it is that every man, woman and child must answer for and to themselves, Who will I serve?

Hell is not a Country Club with Mel Tillis and George Jones appearing nightly
I grew up listening to those guys. Mel Tillis put out a great Rockabilly tune in 1957 (Juke Box Man).

George Jones also recorded Rockabilly but under assumed names: As Thumper Jones he recorded "Rock It", and as Hank Smith he did a cover version of "Heartbreak Hotel"

All of those songs are available on You Tube if you're interested.

I'm sorry, friend, but when i walked off stage my entire life changed. i very seldom listen to anything but Christian music now.

Back