Romans 5:10

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, it is much more [certain], now that we are reconciled, that we shall be saved (daily delivered from sin's dominion) through His [resurrection] life.
God doesn't ask me to be whole before He's my friend, but rather His friendship makes me whole.
I'm excited by this, God can't stop thinking about me, He's in love with me, I am undone

I use to think God was disappointed with me all the time, it was how I grew up, all the bad stuff that happened and the evil words adults speak and their own misguided ways of looking out at life and what life really is. Even now or one second from now I can move from feeling Gods love to that old way of thinking. God's teaching me to live one second at a time and think about what i'm thinking about and use scripture to meditate on, and so forth and so forth

I use to think God was disappointed with me all the time, it was how I grew up, all the bad stuff that happened and the evil words adults speak and their own misguided ways of looking out at life and what life really is. Even now or one second from now I can move from feeling Gods love to that old way of thinking. God's teaching me to live one second at a time and think about what i'm thinking about and use scripture to meditate on, and so forth and so forth

Awesome stuff my friend! It blesses me that you are sharing it! And it encourages me to work at training my brain to stay God focused at all times :)
God bless

When we love as God loves it covers a multitude of sins. Having returned to America this last month, I find so many are so angry all the time. I feel so bad for them because they don't know the love of God. They know something inside isn't right, but they don't know what it is and so they become frustrated and because the frustration never leaves they become bitter and when the bitterness grows they become angry. When you love you see through the facade and wish their ground was prepared for the seed. But alas I see the ground is very stoney and it must be broken up to allow for it to be ready to receive. God have mercy and open our understanding.

When we love as God loves it covers a multitude of sins. Having returned to America this last month, I find so many are so angry all the time. I feel so bad for them because they don't know the love of God. They know something inside isn't right, but they don't know what it is and so they become frustrated and because the frustration never leaves they become bitter and when the bitterness grows they become angry. When you love you see through the facade and wish their ground was prepared for the seed. But alas I see the ground is very stoney and it must be broken up to allow for it to be ready to receive. God have mercy and open our understanding.
I'm seeing that, as i go out into the world with God's love, peace, and joy for people they are being affected and it changes the atmosphere, they want to tell me there life stories, everything is changing in my life as God gives me more of Him

I'm seeing that, as i go out into the world with God's love, peace, and joy for people they are being affected and it changes the atmosphere, they want to tell me there life stories, everything is changing in my life as God gives me more of Him
Sister, the light within you shines brightly, and you are a "living epistle" known and read of all men. (2 Cor 3:2) Your life will speak volumes with out even speaking a word out of your mouth. You bring the Kingdom of God with you every where you go, and people will notice it and ask you why, and how did you come to this life style. What did you do to get it, and can I have some too!!! Just be ready to tell them the truth. I have had more people come and hear the Gospel by just living it, then standing on a corner of a street some where preaching it. The World is looking for reality. They need to see Christ in us, and not just hearing words that they have already heard, especially here in America.

For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, it is much more [certain], now that we are reconciled, that we shall be saved (daily delivered from sin's dominion) through His [resurrection] life.
God doesn't ask me to be whole before He's my friend, but rather His friendship makes me whole.
I'm excited by this, God can't stop thinking about me, He's in love with me, I am undone

How can anyone fail to be excited about the fact that the One who died on the cross was the Creator.....the Preserver.......the Beginning and the Ending of all things????
I am excited that YOU are excited for our Lord Jesus!!!

Creation in its fullest extent and in its farthest reaches was affected by His death. Jesus laid aside the splendor of the Godhead to take a body of flesh and walk in the manner of man on this earth. He died in and for a world that He created to satisfy divine justice and glorify the Father who He loved, the Father who sent Him and surrendered Him to pay MY SIN DEBT!!!!

And what did that action do???? He "Reconciled" us who believe in Him to the Father. Therefore, WE who are justified (Declared not guilty) by faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ are then at peace with God!!!!!

In these days of bloodless preaching and bloodless religion, it is still and always has been the blood of Jesus that brings peace and salvation. The difference between Christianity and pagan cults is that Christianity has a God who shed His blood in love for a lost world while the pagan gods of idolatry are always demanding the blood of the people who worship a rock, or a statue that can not hear, see or speak.

Our God gave His own blood once, for all, forever, never to be repeated, but the poor lost heathen returns again and again and again with blood and more blood.

The great truth is Salvation = Justification + Sanctification + Glorification. And this is scriptural (Romans 8:30)
He does not give us a clean slate and leave us alone on our own to move forward. He wipes us clean of our sins, fills us with His Holy Spirit. And finally the promise of being with Him eternally in heaven itself! What a great God we serve!

Back