Romans

Romans

I came to a conclusion, and it is that the Book of Romans is the most prestigious book in the entire Bible. (Hear me out) Paul gave us everything we need to know about Christ, and about living our life. What God likes, what he despises, how to please him. I'm going to study Romans thoroughly because this particular Word, I feel is best equipped in creating a citizen of Heaven. I pray the Lord may open my eyes and latch on to these Truths, that they may not flee from me.

God bless you all, If you have time to read, I'm telling you, check out Romans, it is gold. :D

Watchman;
I love the book of Romans as well with the "Roman's Road" plan of salvation within its pages. Romans 12 is awesome. I must think of its messages daily. It is great that you are studying the book of Romans in more depth. Romans was written to "the Romans" so the Gentiles could more easily understand it from their cultural view point.

1 Corinthians 9:19-21 (KJV)

19For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

From a Jewish viewpoint; the book of Hebrews "speaks volumes" about the Messiah and the prophecies in the OT and the Torah (law). I love chapters 9,10 and 11 that explains WHY Jesus came as the "Lamb of God" for the blood sacrifice for our sins.

I know, and I especially love the first chapter of Romans. So perfectly describes the sinful nature of humanity, how we go against God, and how all of that is cleansed of us in the sacrifice of Christ Jesus.

A truly prestigious book, indeed.

Personally, I love Romans. I also believe that Romans helps me understand the Book of James much better. As in "faith works."

Yes, Romans is a good Book of the Bible to read. But let us not forget, all the other Books enhance each other in the Gospel, and life's teachings for us to live in God, thru Christ and by the Holy Spirit.

God Bless!!

I think every one has a personal best book and mine would be James . He also gives us a lot of Christian living and behaviour but I can say I have many favourites and when I am feeling blue ... I love to read the Psalms so you see we are all different and are ministered in different ways.

Just like churches ... some like quiet ones some like audible praise and worship . Some like lots of singing and others like to get to the Word and the message . That is what makes us unique. We are all different . But we are all one with Jesus Christ being our Shepherd . Praise His name.

Back