RTRWT Is LIVE CONCERT STREAM right now please PRAY!!

RTRWT Is LIVE CONCERT STREAM right now please PRAY!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO PRAYED!!!
The concert was awesome hope ya enjoyed watching it via the stream link here... now here are a couple of links to interview from the concert today! Just to make it worth while for your clicking the thread now after the stream is over!!

Franklin Graham - An Eternal Decision

Interview DOWNHERE

Interview Hawk Nelson Band

PRAISE JESUS FOR ALL THE HARVEST OF YOUNG SOULS FOR HIS KINGDOM TODAY AMEN!!

HI ALL

Beloved please PRAY for the youth of this day that they will hear the invitation and invite Jesus into the hearts!!! AMEN see the concert here now and I will change this post later to have a permanent link to a video of the finished concert too!! PRAY PLEASE our youth are in such trouble today THEY NEED THE LORD is why!!!!! PLEASE CARE & PRAY!!!

Ransom Rock The River Tour West In CALGARY

I am watching this RIGHT NOW! This is a Blessed stream. It all ready brought tears to my eyes and ripped my heart wide open. Thanks Deb

Chili praying:smiley40:

Awesome Deb and I saw it on facebook as am subscribed to the Billy Graham Acc . Franklin Graham has a real burden for the young people and that is so awesome . He is so much like his dad .

Hallelujah!!!
This makes me cry more than Chili's!! but it is a good cry. Did ya see all those youth come forward!!? WOW This was a good harvest indeed Lord. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!

:smiley10::smiley20: Chili got his arms UP! praising the Lord

I am watching this RIGHT NOW! This is a Blessed stream. It all ready brought tears to my eyes and ripped my heart wide open. Thanks Deb

Chili praying:smiley40:

Yer welcom Chili bro!! YES it is and was an amazing day for the Kingdom of our Lord and Savior!! I will never forget my own involvement with the RTRW concert in the Fraser Valley BC earlier this month... I led 3 souls to the Lord Jesus... one special gal a young single Mom is still in touch with me at least weekly here and she is doing well now FREED from DRUGS that day and now going to church with her folks!!! It's gonna be in this month's edition of the Decision magazine (published by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association), and as well I was interviewed too about volunteering for the event behind the scenes as well as being a counselor to lead folks to Christ!! AWESOME FER SUR... am so glad God blessed me to take part in this event! STAY TUNED NOW soon the tour will be in EDMONTON ALBERTA CANADA too!! And I'll post another stream link then for that one too!!! PLEASE keep praying as satan will be hard on these kids and they need our prayerful support behind them as they begin to suckle on the milk of the WORD and come to know their new and wonderful LORD JESUS!!!! Amen & Amen Bro Chili!!

GREETINGS ALL...

WELL TODAY IS THE FINAL CONCERT FOR RTRWT IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA CANADA... AND IT WILL BE STARTING VERY SOON THERE SO PLEASE PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR THE LORD TO MOVE THE SPIRIT OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ATTEND TO OPEN THEIR HEARTS AND INVITE JESUS IN TO BE THEIR SAVIOR AND LORD, SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN.... & ABUNDANT LIFE HERE TOO!!!

ENJOY VIEWING THE CONCERT VIA THIS STREAM LINK BELOW TO RANSOM . TV . COM AND AGAIN I CAN NOT URGE YOU ALL ENOUGH TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUNG SOULS, THERE IS NOTHING MORE VITAL AND IMPORTANT TO GOD THAN THE KINGDOM HARVEST UPON THIS EARTH FOR HIS SON & CHRIST! AMEN & AMEN

Rock The River Tour West Live Stream - Ransom

GOD BLESS EVERYONE AT RTRWT TODAY... AND ALL WHO VIEW FROM THE VENUE OR HERE! :smiley90:

SKILLET FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chili rockin out!!:smiley20::smiley180:
The Lord DOES know how to communicate indeed.:smiley90:
Chili aint out yet.

Back