sad times

G

gwade

sad times

Our lives have been turned upside down. A few weeks ago my wife and I got in an argument one morning. Things got out of hand and she tore up some of our wedding pictures. I was shocked and my immediate reaction was to slap her. She called the police and they hauled me to jail. After two days my wife was sorry and so was I. She bailed me out from jail and now I await trial. The state wants to separate us and tear apart our family (I have two small children) for up to six months. They don't even want me in my own home. My wife has forgiven me and wants me back home. She has written a letter to the judge stating that she is definetly not pressing charges and wants me back with the family. But the state may try to take this in their own hands and put me back in jail anyways and separate me from my family when I get out.

Please pray that God will protect us from the power of the devil. It is true that we sinned, but we are looking for mercy.

Let's pray "gwade"

Dear heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we bring this family before You. We pray and confess Your Word over them, as we do, we use our faith, believing that Your Word will come to pass.

Therefore, we pray that this family will let all bitterness, indignation, wrath, passion, rage, bad temper, resentment, brawling, clamor, contention, slander, abuse, evil speaking, or blasphemous language be banished from them, and also all malice, spite, ill will, or baseness of any kind. We pray that this family have become useful and helpful and kind to each other, tender-hearted, compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted, forgiving one another readily and freely as You Father, in Christ, forgave them.

Father, we thank You that this family will be constantly renewed in the spirit of their minds, having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude. They have put on the new nature and are created in God's image in true righteousness and holiness. They have come to their senses and escaped out of the snare of the devil who has held them captive and henceforth will do Your will, which is that they love one another with the God-kind of love, united in total peace and harmony and happiness. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

Scripture References:

Ephesians 4:32-32
Ephesians 5:1-2
Matthew 18:18
Ephesians 4:23-24
2 Timothy 2:26

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy

Psalm 103:8

God bless,

Godbe4me

Joining in this wonderful prayer for your family. We all make mistakes my Brother in Christ, the important thing is that we learn from them. No matter what happens, trust in the Lord and He will see your family thought this.

Blessings, Cheri

Standing in agreement for this family in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

God bless you brother, hold on to God no matter what and He will see you and your family throgh this.

blessings,
mary

Back