satan caused sin

smellycat

Account Closed
satan caused sin

people can help all they like to help other in there sin diseases etc.but this does not make them a good person,they only glorify themselves by this means.no good works save you ,only to repent to Jesus and ask for help.

Isaiah 64:6

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

people can help all they like to help other in there sin diseases etc.but this does not make them a good person,they only glorify themselves by this means.no good works save you ,only to repent to Jesus and ask for help.

Acts
10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and
with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were
oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Ephesians
2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good
works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in
them.

Lucifer (later called Satan) committed the first sin--pride. Pride runs rampant today. Also, many who claim to be Christians see nothing wrong with winking at and accepting sin.

I recently received an e-mail from a "Christian" friend with a joke that had the SOB phrase in it. He was offended when I reminded him that I had asked him not to send me anything with profanity in it. He accused me of sticking my head in the sand and questioned my Christianity. He also said such language is "common usage" these days.

So, since most people use some form of offensive words, we should accept it and not be offended by it? Do we really think we can win the lost to Christ by being one of them? If they can't see Christ in our walk and talk, why would they desire Him? After all, if we're compromising and not showing any "fruit of the Spirit", they will just say, "He does the same things I do and uses the same kind of language. I see no difference between us. If he's going to heaven then so am I."

If being a Christian means to compromise with and accept sin, then I guess I will never be much of a Christian. There is too much compromising among those claiming to be Christians as it is. Lukewarmness (which God hates) is all too common among those professing to be Christians. Can the world tell us from themselves? If not, then there is something wrong with our Christianity.

He was offended when I reminded him that I had asked him not to send me anything with profanity in it. He accused me of sticking my head in the sand and questioned my Christianity.

When a discussion (Debate) turns into a personal attack, the attacker has just lost the debate.

Jon-Marc, you had asked your friend not to send you offensive material and he did anyway. When you called him on that fact he responded by attacking your reason for keeping that sort of thing out of your life. Then he tried to justify his own actions with the old "Everybody does it" 8 year old mentality argument.

I suppose you could have replied with;..."If all of your friends jumped off of a bridge..."

But that probably wouldn't do any good.

If he were my friend, I might remind him of the importance of words. All the universe was created with the Word. Jesus raised the dead with the Word. Christians are representatives of Jesus Christ and the words we use and share should glorify and give praise to God.

Calling someones mother, who is a child of God, and created in His image, calling her a female dog, does not glorify His creation and has no place in the mouth of a Christian.

I wish more people, like you, would just put "Jesus Christ" in the "CC" box of their e-mail before they hit send. :)

Back