satan is here, on this earth and hes here to deceive us...

satan is here, on this earth and hes here to deceive us...

Well heres my thought of the day its strong and blunt but yeah.
I really dont think people get the seriousness of this..
Use the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the bible to uncover the truth.
& Dont rely on predefined doctrine of any one church...

This gets said alot here, but is VERY important.
Satan is here, right now.. on this earth to deceive us.
I could pull videos off youtube of 1000s of different teachings on the same scriptures.
But Gods Holy Spirit is bigger than it all.:smiley150:

It gets said alot, that satan is here to deceive us, but it gets taken lightly, when its really highly serious

Of course "he's" here and I don't believe "he" ever left earth.."He" loves it here and someday is hoping that it will be "his" forever..but "he" one day is gonna be the guest of honor to a big surprise party..guess what that is my friends!!???? ETERNAL DEATH!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!! heheheeeeeeeeeee:)

Well heres my thought of the day its strong and blunt but yeah.
I really dont think people get the seriousness of this..
Use the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the bible to uncover the truth.
& Dont rely on predefined doctrine of any one church...

This gets said alot here, but is VERY important.
Satan is here, right now.. on this earth to deceive us.
I could pull videos off youtube of 1000s of different teachings on the same scriptures.
But Gods Holy Spirit is bigger than it all.:smiley150:

It gets said alot, that satan is here to deceive us, but it gets taken lightly, when its really highly serious

YES it is extremely serious... and may God open our hearts, eyes, ears, and mouths TO ESPOUSE THE TRUTH IN ALL OPPORTUNITIES WE HAVE TO DO SO, AND not TO SHRINK AWAY FROM THE TRUTH TO GIVE PLACE TO SATAN OR HIS DEMONS SIMPLY TO BE CONCERNED FOR POLITICALLY CORRECTNESS, OR FOR OFFENDING NEW BELIVERS, OR ANY OTHER POOR EXCUSE TOO, AS THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD IS ABLE TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE TRUTH IF WE WILL ONLY REMAIN CIONSISTENTLY ATTACHED AND ADAMANT FOR IT OURSELVES HERE ON EARTH AS HIS BODY AND VESSELS! AMEN

Back