satan lies about death

satan lies about death

his first lie to humans was with Eve and telling her that she will not die.

his last lie now is telling the whole world there is no hell and telling unbelievers they will not die after death

Well Ramsey we all know who he is, he is the father of lies.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

yes but I was studying something for school and then that popped into my brain :D and I felt like sharing it with you guys LOL.
that he first lied to Eve. and still the same lie works now.
I'll be sure to point it out to unbelievers :)

Yes and to take it a little further . Just like we do today Adam put the blame on God by saying .... but it was the woman you gave me and Eve put the blame on satan.

Don't we do the same thing when we have been caught in a lie , try to blame someone else instead of owning up and putting the blame on ourselves ?

. Come on .... I do it ... you do it . But if we recognize where the lie came from in the first place then we need to take the responsibility ... confess to the Lord ... I botched it !!!!... I blew it .!!!! Help me Lord not to do it again. Move on , learn our lesson and don't do it again.

satan is not only a liar but he is the accuser of the brethren we have to choose whom we will listen ods testimony about His Son He ialone is faithful and can be trusted Jesus is LOrd of all even His enemies

indeed Dusty. admitting our mistakes, I once heard that in a sermon by Paul Washer and ever since I started blaming myself and not satan for my mistakes.

indeed Dusty. admitting our mistakes, I once heard that in a sermon by Paul Washer and ever since I started blaming myself and not satan for my mistakes.

That's right Ramsey but ultimately the temptations that we have are from satan ... even if it is just a little thought . We need to put all our thoughts under the blood of Jesus .

If we don't then that thought leads to bigger and bigger and you know what I mean. Satan just does not stop at the small thought and then when we think ." That won't hurt ".... well that's when he inches in .

LOL Dusty's message got me mad too. not dusty LOL but how she portrayed Satan, which is very true. I got frustrated with him and alsdnmsajdnajsn Grrrr :mad: :D his death is coming ::D:D:D

Back