Satan, same-sex marriage, the family, and Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does science then replace the commands given from God to us on behaviour?

Of course not. :D I was just wondering how an unbeliever using scientific data to prove a point could rationally explain accepting the one while denying the other.

Have you considered that according to the prophet Daniel, the Anti-Christ '"may be" a homosexual?
My two cents are more of the Islamic thinking (seeing how I believe they're the AC's religion). They believe that women are second class citizens with only half a brain. So the phrase "desire of women" is not the absence of lust for a woman, but to reject the desires women have for a better life, the wishes of women. That's what fits best when you see the cruelty of Islam towards women.

I certainly do, but we all need to remove man's teachings and live in the Spirit to effect change because then it'll be His doing not ours. If we do not walk in the Spirit then it's man's work and nothing will change, but will only become the work of the devil and get much worse.
So when would faith fit into this ? I mean if my people - He did not say if my people be perfect lacking nothing - But then it might be you meant walking in the spirit so they would believe it would make a differance....

So when would faith fit into this ? I mean if my people - He did not say if my people be perfect lacking nothing - But then it might be you meant walking in the spirit so they would believe it would make a differance....
If faith didn't change your works, then your faith is dead. Repentance requires a change in thinking that then changes your actions. You do what you think is right in your own mind which leads to destruction. When it's wrong and you change your thinking based on the word of God (faith in the information) you will change your works (faith in action). If you don't believe what you say can make a difference then you say nothing. If you repent and believe it's the word of God then you speak up. Repentance requires faith and humility and boldness. What you think is what you are.

To think you have all the answers is arrogance. To think God has all the answer is faith. To obey the Spirit though you may not fully accept as right or understand why, this is faith in action. For example: The Spirit prompts you to raise your hands on a public street corner to worship Him and your flesh says "DON'T DO IT" and you do it out of obedience (crucifying the flesh) then you're walking in the Spirit. Why would the Spirit do this? To see if you're obedient over the will of your flesh or someone was asking God "If You're real, have someone worship you on this street corner." Or it could be a declaration to the fallen spirits that you're a child of God Almighty! You'll never know until you get to heaven. Inactive faith is dead faith. Walking in the Spirit is active faith.

If you go to Africa as a missionary and God didn't call you, but you did it because everyone else did, you have faith in your understanding and it'll lead to destruction. If you go to corporate America because everyone else did when God called you to Africa, again you're faith is in yourself. To walk in the Spirit is for one to have faith (trust) in that God knows what's best. We all need, nay MUST, walk in the Spirit if we're to effect change in this world. Only the Holy Spirit has enough information to make the right choices to get God's will done. Our job is to listen and obey.

Amen!

I have nothing but respect for all gays and lesbians, but I also have the clear feeling that this judicial decision is wrong and marks a whole new phase in the downfall of our society. These really are the end times, no question about it.

I will pray for all LGBT people, those poor fools are signing their own death sentences and they don't even realise it.

My two cents are more of the Islamic thinking (seeing how I believe they're the AC's religion). They believe that women are second class citizens with only half a brain. So the phrase "desire of women" is not the absence of lust for a woman, but to reject the desires women have for a better life, the wishes of women. That's what fits best when you see the cruelty of Islam towards women.

Yes sir, I have considered that meaning also.

"there are cases in which separation is inevitable. Sometimes it can even become morally necessary."

Alright...

Separation = "The action or state of moving or being moved apart."
Inevitable = "Certain to happen; unavoidable."
Sometimes = "Occasionally, rather than all of the time."
Morally = "With respect to moral principles."
Necessary = "Required to be done, achieved, or present; needed; essential."

So it's OK, sometimes...

Paul said the same thing... but he spelled it out as for infidelity, not because of a bad spouse.

I've said all I'm going to say. God bless :)

As far as I can see so far according to my studies there are two things that justify divorce, that is Adultery, and the other is abandonment.

Reactions: Juk
What does that even have to do with the supposed rapture?

IN comment #42 you said............"I don't think that the antichrist is revealed yet".

I am saying that according to 2 Thess. 2, the A/c will not be revealed until after the Rapture takes place.

IN comment #42 you said............"I don't think that the antichrist is revealed yet".

I am saying that according to 2 Thess. 2, the A/c will not be revealed until after the Rapture takes place.
But that passage does not talk about a rapture.

Today the Supreme Court ruled in favor of same-sex marriage. The world is rejoicing. I'm not surprised. One of Satan's nicknames is "the prince of this world." Friends of mine are posting pictures on facebook and twitter with harshtags like #Equality and #OneHeart and #LoveConquersAll.

There is still a disconnect that people have when it comes to marriage...it is still a uniquely sexual union, and this also means that sexuality is only a marital subject. Ask any regular schmoe off the street if marriage alone is a sexual union, first he'll say no. Then if you ask if marriage can only be a sexual union, he will then also most likely say no.

The final war between Satan and God is over the family. Why? Because the family is icon of the Holy Trinity. The communion of love between the three Divine Persons is the original family. This Divine communion is fruitful, that is, it brings forth life. It cannot help but do so. Life bursts forth from the love of the Holy Trinity. The family is the earthly image and icon of Trinitarian love. The communion of love between husband and wife is designed to be fruitful, to bring forth life.

Pray for the world and their salvation. Stay close to Our Lord. At some point as the world moves in this direction, choosing Christ or the World is going to look much more grim for Christians all over. Even if you don't die as a martyr, strive to live like one so that if you do die as one, you'll be prepared.

In creation, God created twin institutions:marriage and the seventh day Sabbath. The response to the attack on marriage and the moral decline from the religious right will be the idea of Sunday sacredness as a means to improve the family (a straight attack against Gods Seventh Day Sabbath.) Pope Francis and the Catholic church and ultimately Satan is behind this agenda. This is all prophetic and shown from scripture.

"The great sin of the Jews was the rejection of Jesus, the great sin of the Christian world will be the rejection of the law of God."

IT HAS BEGUN!

Take a lot at this article on Time Magazine, it seems the godless lobby is wasting no time:

http://time.com/3939143/nows-the-time-to-end-tax-exemptions-for-religious-institutions/
Well, even though I did just read a good part of it, the author's reasoning seems pretty good to me. I don't know if those heretical televangelists are still in business, but they made way too much money lying to people. But I think that a solution would be to hold church services in our houses instead of at a church. Sounds pretty good. But then we would have to find the members, and that would be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back