Satisfied By Honey (c:

"And with honey from the rock I would have satisfied you."

This is in Psalms 81:16.

So, I can see through this that with God we can have honey . . . of His love satisfying us.

But honey is not directly created by God. God uses His bees to make the honey (c:

So, through this I can see we Christians can't have God's honey, just by going to God.

He uses us, "maybe", to make His honey with one another. So, we can't have His honey without loving and sharing with each other (c:

But I keep reading and hearing about how certain people see that some church people are wrong, and they use this as their excuse to stay away from all people who name Jesus and the bible. But it is not wise to make a choice based on what only one or a few wrong people to.

If you found out that a certain brand of "honey" was fake, made all of corn syrup, would you assume there is no one making real honey?

If you stay away from all bible people, because of what certain ones you know have done, you can miss out on discovering the ones who could have God's honey with you!

But this requires becoming able to forgive, so that we can deeply connect with truly forgiving people.

We can't connect with really loving people while deeply we are not really loving, ourselves. And we "might" want to have those excuses to worship, instead. But our criticizing does not make very good company, in us, does it?

Now how would I know this? Doh . . . yes, I have been a criticizing person, and missing out because of this --

In my head bible smart,
but not wise in love in my heart!

"with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love," (Ephesians 4:32)

Back