Say It, Believe It, Become It

According to the book of Job 22:28, it is written concerning you and i, declare a thing and it shall be established unto thee. Until a declaration is made, there can never be an establishment.

The scripture establishes instances that the people of God were subjected to oppression, and not until they opened their mouth; they were continually under perpetual oppression of the devil.

Exodus 2 : 23-25, it was when the Israelites opened their mouth in Egypt and cried unto God, that God heard their cry; and remembered His covenant which He swore to their fathers. King Hezekiah was appointed to death, but he opened his mouth wide, and God filled it. The death sentence was cancelled, and replaced with more years. If man can open his mouth wide for God to fill, then, that situation is reversible; and possible to turn for a favour.

Every time the mouth is shut, an access is given to the devil to oppress. Be sober and vigilant, for the enemy, the devil is roaming about seeking whom he may devour. We will not be a prey for the devil in Jesus name. Amen.

Isaiah 43:26 says:

Declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

If man must enjoy a glorified life, there must be a declaration. Moreover, whom He (God) did predestinate, them He also called, and whom He called; them He also justified, and whom He justified, He also glorified Romans 8:30. We have been called to glory through justification. That is why we have been called to declare a thing for us to be justified. Job 22: 28.

Whatever the situation is, it is never too big, or beyond God to handle; is there anything too difficult for me to do? There will always be a way-out, all it requires is declaration, enforcing the right word.

How forcible are the right word! Job 6:25a

The children of Israel opened their mouth wide in their tough situation, and God heard their cry, and they were delivered. All God is waiting for is your cry of faith, putting Him to remembrance concerning those words He has spoken concerning you. God will never lie, for He is not a son of man that will lie nor repent of is words; numbers 19: 21-23. By two immutable things is impossible for God to lie.

And it came to pass in the process of time…

And the children of Israel cried, and their cry came unto God. Exodus 2:23

And God heard their groaning and He remembered his covenant. Exodus 2: 24

God has avenged us in the month of January, and He made us to see; and speak of his glory in February, here we are in the month of March, the month of success. A prophecy that has gone forth concerning us will not jump on our laps, but we must war to experience the fulfilment of prophecies in our lives. Great and effectual door is opened, but there are many adversaries. God has opened unto us great doors this season, but there is a need to resist the devil, else he (devil) will remain at the entrance of that great door. Open your mouth, resist the devil (the enemy) and he shall flee. The enemy has been the strong man for too long, it is time for us to be the stronger man Jesus has made us right from new birth. The power to enjoy a successful life lies in us. For as many that has received Him, them, He gave power… romans 1: 13.

When a strong man armed keepeth his palace,

His good are in peace, but when a stronger than he shall

Shall come upon him; and overcome him, he taketh from him

Wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. Luke 11:21-22

The devil have had enough filled day as the strong man, it is time for us as the stronger man to take that which rightfully belong to us. As we engage the use of our mouth, the devil will flee and never return. Amen

The mouth is not just to be opened anyhow, but to glorify God; which will culminate into our glorification and lifting.

Psalms 34:13

Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile

Ecclesiastes 5: 6

Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin, neither say

Before an Angel that it is an error, wherefore God be angry

Angry at thy voice and destroy the works of thy hand.

To enforce the fulfilment of prophecy, no matter the situation; our mouth must be opened to declare the prophecies in Faith; for they calleth those things that are not as though they were, romans 4: 17b.

Let us examine the scenario below

Recently, in Indiana Kentucky; there was a terrible tornado that claimed lives, destroyed properties and rendered people homeless. A woman stood her ground and confronted the tornado, “what you don’t want; you don’t watch”. In the midst of the disaster, she opened her mouth wide and God filled it. The evil storm passed over her and her household without any damage, but swept away the neighbours’. What a miracle.

Psalms 119:144, the righteousness of thy testimony is everlasting; give understanding and I shall live. I meditated upon the miracle, and the Holy Spirit opened me up to how the miracle was generated.

And He said unto them, unto you is given to know the mystery

Of the kingdom of God, but to them that are without it is done

In parables. Mark 4:11

Therefore, there are mysteries we must engage to enforce the fulfilment of prophecies.

The Holy Spirit:

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven;

And whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth, shall be bound in

Heaven… Matthew 16:19.

It was revealed that the woman engaged the use of 4 mysteries during her encounter with the tornado.

Mystery 1: The language of Heaven (speaking in tongues). The natural man recieveth not the things of the thing of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know, for they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14. The devil behind the tornado got confused by the language of heaven and was unable to destroy the daughter of Zion and her household.

Mystery 2: (Thanksgiving). It is a good thing to give thanks unto God… Psalms 92: 1-2. For nothing good will God withhold from them that walk uprightly.

If ye being evil know how to give good gifts unto your children;

How much more shall you’re your heavenly father give you … Luke 11:13.

In the midst of the fierce wild moving wind, the daughter of Zion began to give thanks, declaring the faithfulness of God in the midst of that horrific circumstances; and the I AM that I AM came to the scene to shield His daughter from evil.

For God is a sun and a shield, the Lord will give grace

And glory; and no good thing will He withhold from

Them that walk uprightly. Psalms 84:11

Mystery 3: The word of God (power). She declared the (power) word of God to the situation, and she became triumphant in the situation. She put God to remembrance concerning His word, and He who will not deny His own elect surfaced, and peace reigned.

… When thou passeth through the waters, I will be

With thee, and through the rivers; they shall not

Overflow thee… Isaiah 43: 1-2

The trust she placed in God, with her declaration in His power was a remarkable one. Brethren, we can achieve the same victory; for God is no respecter of any man, and with Him (God) there is no Greek or Jew; for we have been redeemed by the precious blood of the lamb.

Mystery 4 Faith: The faith she had in God was a great one, an outstanding, unshakable and dependable faith. But let him ask in faith nothing wavering, for he that wavereth is like the wave of the sea driven with wind and tossed, for let not that man think he shall receive anything of the lord. James 1: 6-8.

Jesus said unto her, said I not unto thee

That if thou wouldest believe, thou shall

See the glory of God? John 11: 40

If ye continue in faith grounded and settled

And be not moved away from the hope of

Gospel which we have heard… Colossians 1:23

1 timothy 2:19 Holding faith in good conscience, which some having put away concerning faith, have made shipwreck. Lack of faith in God will always leave you at the mercy of the devil, making a ship wreck of a glorious destiny.

Therefore, there is a need to continue in faith, be ye steadfast and irremovable. Taking dominion in every situation demands absolute trust in God, and absence of fear. ..God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2Timothy 1: 7

“Any time fear knocks at the door, send Faith; and you will find nobody there.

Any faith that leaves God solely to everything, without playing a part is an irresponsible

Faith” Dr David O. Oyedepo

There is a part man must play, throughout the scriptures, everyone that received a miracle, healing, played their own part.

Even so faith, if it hath not works, it is dead; being alone.

Yea, a man may say, thou have faith and I have works;

Shew me thy faith without works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

James 2: 17-18

The woman refused to be a victim, but a winner; so she engage the tornado in battle by opening up her mouth and engaging the mysteries of the kingdom. … For the weapons of our warfare are carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds 2 Corinthians 10: 4. Her faith made her triumphant

Now thanks be unto God who always causeth us to triumph in Christ Jesus…

2 Corinthians 2:14.

As we engage the mysteries with our mouth wide open, God will fill it; and we shall be victorious on every side. Glory! Glory! Glory!

Back