Scientists have found faith - and don't know it

I found this article and it's amazing, they have found faith, yes, Hebrews 11:1, in quantum physics - and they don't even know it - nor would they even admit it if they had. Talking of their experiment they said:

According to Truscott, this means that if one chooses to believe that the atom really did take a particular path or paths, then one also has to accept that a future measurement is affecting the atom's past.

"The atoms did not travel from A to B. It was only when they were measured at the end of the journey that their wave-like or particle-like behavior was brought into existence," said Truscott. "It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.
http://www.gizmag.com/quantum-theory-reality-anu/37866/
Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.​

This is so cool! The reality of your situation does not exist if you're not looking at it. So you have an issue, and you've asked God to help, but nothing changes. Why? Because you're not looking at the reality of the situation in the Spirit! You're only seeing it in the flesh! I know many won't like this, but what they're saying is exactly what the word of God says - if you are looking at something that is not there as if it was there, then it is there, therefore declare it! God SPOKE what wasn't as though it was, and it became what was spoken! It's that what prophecy is? Yes! Elijah said no rain would come except by his word!

It's not wishful thinking, it's putting faith in the right light, that God is our provider. Immature Christians jump on this and bring up the Ferrari example, and equate that stinking thinking to all things. "Since God won't give me a Ferrari, then He won't give me any car." A self-defeating prophecy. If you doubt and don't believe in your heart, then how can God help? You don't have any "money". In this case "money" is faith, the currency of heaven. First you have to be responsible with the small stuff before God will give you the responsibility of the big stuff.

I've said this before, if you cannot believe for a necessity, how are you going to believe you'll go to heaven? It's the same currency. How can the currency of heaven (faith) work in one area of your life (or in this case after-life) and not work in all parts of your life? It can! Your thinking must change. Look at it like this: if you know you only have $10 to your name compared to if you know you only have $1 Billion to your name, what actions would you take? Do you have $10 of faith or $1 Billion? The choice literally is yours, you just have to show responsibility for what you do have. Now you understand this verse:

Romans 12:3 (KJV)
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.​

2 Corinthians 10:15 (KJV)
Not boasting of things without [our] measure, [that is], of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,​

Don't have that Ferrari? Then be found first faithful to the little things:

Song of Solomon 2:15 (KJV)
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines [have] tender grapes.​

Very good!
I like to think of it in this way, "Science is too young to understand the awesome concept of God".
Thanks for sharing. :)

Very good!
I like to think of it in this way, "Science is too young to understand the awesome concept of God".
Thanks for sharing. :)
Ya know why I posted this? It's not to show a link from science to things spiritual, but to get CHRISTIANS to believe in what faith really is! So many live in the physical and don't have a clue how to live in the spiritual because they live with sin in their lives as if it were normal and acceptable:

Romans 8:5-8 (KJV)
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace. Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.​

2 Corinthians 7:1 (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.​

but to get CHRISTIANS to believe in what faith really is!
At our church we call some Christians "have a go hero's", you can tell they have no interest in religion but want to be part of a congregation.
As Joyce Meyer once said; "don't be an idle Christian but an active Christian".

I found this article and it's amazing, they have found faith, yes, Hebrews 11:1, in quantum physics - and they don't even know it - nor would they even admit it if they had. Talking of their experiment they said:

According to Truscott, this means that if one chooses to believe that the atom really did take a particular path or paths, then one also has to accept that a future measurement is affecting the atom's past.

"The atoms did not travel from A to B. It was only when they were measured at the end of the journey that their wave-like or particle-like behavior was brought into existence," said Truscott. "It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.
http://www.gizmag.com/quantum-theory-reality-anu/37866/
Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.​

This is so cool! The reality of your situation does not exist if you're not looking at it. So you have an issue, and you've asked God to help, but nothing changes. Why? Because you're not looking at the reality of the situation in the Spirit! You're only seeing it in the flesh! I know many won't like this, but what they're saying is exactly what the word of God says - if you are looking at something that is not there as if it was there, then it is there, therefore declare it! God SPOKE what wasn't as though it was, and it became what was spoken! It's that what prophecy is? Yes! Elijah said no rain would come except by his word!

It's not wishful thinking, it's putting faith in the right light, that God is our provider. Immature Christians jump on this and bring up the Ferrari example, and equate that stinking thinking to all things. "Since God won't give me a Ferrari, then He won't give me any car." A self-defeating prophecy. If you doubt and don't believe in your heart, then how can God help? You don't have any "money". In this case "money" is faith, the currency of heaven. First you have to be responsible with the small stuff before God will give you the responsibility of the big stuff.

I've said this before, if you cannot believe for a necessity, how are you going to believe you'll go to heaven? It's the same currency. How can the currency of heaven (faith) work in one area of your life (or in this case after-life) and not work in all parts of your life? It can! Your thinking must change. Look at it like this: if you know you only have $10 to your name compared to if you know you only have $1 Billion to your name, what actions would you take? Do you have $10 of faith or $1 Billion? The choice literally is yours, you just have to show responsibility for what you do have. Now you understand this verse:

Romans 12:3 (KJV)
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.​

2 Corinthians 10:15 (KJV)
Not boasting of things without [our] measure, [that is], of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,​

Don't have that Ferrari? Then be found first faithful to the little things:

Song of Solomon 2:15 (KJV)
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines [have] tender grapes.​

The physical laws of the universe were created by God and reflect His nature. Since the physical universe was created by God speaking ("Let there be light", etc), those laws are also God’s word.

At several times in this forum, I have indicated that I have a different take on the miraculous. What I mean is that most Christians view miracles as God exerting His sovereignty and overriding physical law, while my view is that physical laws are never violated. They are God’s laws and reflect His nature. He never violates His own nature. But His nature is not the simplistic workings of classical physics.

As scientists are looking deeper into the fundamental nature of the physical universe, they are finding that less and less of it obeys the clock-work model of classical Newtonian physics. At the lowest layers, they are finding that things can only be described statistically. It is at this level that God is continually exerting influence over events. Each of those interactions that may or may not take place is really a choice made by an infinite God. The result of this huge (but finite) number of interactions determined by an infinite God can be astonishing at the everyday level.

On a logic level, mathematicians have Gödel’s incompleteness theorem. Gödel’s theorem states that in any self consistent number system there are statements that cannot be proved true of false within that system. This has been generalized to include all logic systems, not just numerical systems. What this means, in a practical sense is that there will always be truths that are beyond our understanding!

Rather than a God of the Gaps view, in which God is working in the unknown areas between known physical laws, Those physical laws are a manifestation of God himself, but God is greater than their sum!

The deeper you look into the world of quantum physics, the more you see God.

One thing I find fascinating is quantum entanglement. Here two particles are joined in such a way that when one changes state the other changes at the same moment - EVEN IF AT OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE UNIVERSE. Neither the speed of light or time itself matter.

If the particles involved in the creation were entangled, wouldn't it be possible to make a change in one place and have that ripple through the entire universe in less than an instant?

(Sorry if I've changed the subject, but I find all this really fascinating)

One thing I find fascinating is quantum entanglement. Here two particles are joined in such a way that when one changes state the other changes at the same moment - EVEN IF AT OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE UNIVERSE. Neither the speed of light or time itself matter.

If the particles involved in the creation were entangled, wouldn't it be possible to make a change in one place and have that ripple through the entire universe in less than an instant?

See how very literal the word of God is.

Colossians 1:17 (KJV)
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

Colossians 1:17 (ESV)
And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.​

1 Corinthians 15:28 (KJV)
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.​

So when the scientists keep digging, they only find "wisps of energy" that communicates with everything else! Jesus!

I can imagine them now...

"Jesus Christ; we've found Jesus Christ".

The Christians in the sciences are very much aware of His 'fingerprints' all over the most fundamental forces of nature. The scientists that are not Christians lack the Holy Spirit to teach them what lies behind the forces they are studying.

Oftentimes we, as Christians may wish for an unambiguous to even unbelievers physical evidence of God, but I have come to the opinion (and I am only stating my opinion) that God brings us to Him through the Cross, and forcing the issue without an understanding of sin and redemption would not edify us to greater faith in Him.

As He wills...

Back