Searching the Scriptures for ( GOD'S WILL )

To all of you reading . It is very obvious that when the Holy Scriptures are manipulate to prove a belief ,that every one is wrong ,except for the one who has had to add or remove words to prove their belief .

Never except anyones thoughts ,that must add or remove words to prove their point of view / beleif .

The Holy Spirit used the correct words in the correct verses ,in order to say what God wanted to say .

Greetings Truth,
The sad part about what you said is that this is done more times then none in these days. Good God fearing Believers are taking bits and pieces of His word and with out real understanding applying them to area's that are totally out of character of His written word.

They see in the last days and wooosh it means we must do this or that. It is quite sad and I am seeing a purpose in this - and it is not God's purpose at all. Every one is all so worried about false this and that for the bible says in these last days - and - going around accusing others of this and that and I see yet another purpose in this and it is not Gods Purpose.

Every one talks about this great falling away as if it will appear out of no where and come in a blink of an eye - again there is purpose in this and it is not Gods purpose. People need to slow down and think - Example - ever hear some one say - wow it just all of a sudden started to rain. Really for it had been building all day. I see a purpose in blinding the body of Christ and then sneaking around in the shadows getting Believers to do his bidding and again it is not Gods purpose.

So yes -we as believers need to be totally connected to His word through the Holy Spirit so we can be a part of His purpose and fulfill the will of God for us on this earth and actually walk out the plan He has for us.
God Bless
Jim

Greetings Truth,
The sad part about what you said is that this is done more times then none in these days. Good God fearing Believers are taking bits and pieces of His word and with out real understanding applying them to area's that are totally out of character of His written word.

They see in the last days and wooosh it means we must do this or that. It is quite sad and I am seeing a purpose in this - and it is not God's purpose at all. Every one is all so worried about false this and that for the bible says in these last days - and - going around accusing others of this and that and I see yet another purpose in this and it is not Gods Purpose.

Every one talks about this great falling away as if it will appear out of no where and come in a blink of an eye - again there is purpose in this and it is not Gods purpose. People need to slow down and think - Example - ever hear some one say - wow it just all of a sudden started to rain. Really for it had been building all day. I see a purpose in blinding the body of Christ and then sneaking around in the shadows getting Believers to do his bidding and again it is not Gods purpose.

So yes -we as believers need to be totally connected to His word through the Holy Spirit so we can be a part of His purpose and fulfill the will of God for us on this earth and actually walk out the plan He has for us.
God Bless
Jim
I would add to that fine comment if you will,the lack of sound biblical teaching from the pulpit. Which if you go to Hebrews and what Paul says is but the milk of the Word. Then it seems to me that it is only the milk that is much taught and preached. And even on some of these basic teaching some contend and even in these forums seek to undermine. We now have a myriad of versions of the bible all claiming to have a "better understanding" but neither proving it or manifesting it in those who use them . indeed with so many versions of the truth many are simply now doing or interpreting the scriptures to what ever is right in their own eyes. Yet strangely it is all downhill.
The claims that the scriptures are the final authority is now denied in practice as each has their own interpretation.
For getting that the final authority is the one of whom it speaks and who inspired all of Scripture.
What then? A man can but state the truth as it is in c
CHRIST and contend for" THE faith that was once and for all delivered unto the saints"

Are you saying that Hebrews10:25 is saying that I must assemble to be saved ?
If in the very limited sense of being .saved' perhaps not. But then again to be BORN is not the be all and end all of life is it?

In christ
Gerald5

All of the last posts are correct ,when the words of The Holy Spirit are allowed to mean what He says , the scriptures speak for themselves.
Remission means Remission Acts 238
Wash away means Wash away Acts 22:16
When these words are changed ,as the previous post have said that they should not be changed ,then and only then is The Holy Spirit taken at His Word ,and not someone else's word .
The scriptures do not need an interpreter ,The Holy Spirit has set in order the scriptures that allow them to interpret themselves.
You just have to have an open mind to God and He will show you the truth .
Do not listen to those who must add or remove words to prove their beliefs .
When they say beleivers baptism or baptism is a memorial , you will never find those words in the scriptures ,
You will not find those words in any translation, because they add them to prove their belief .
You will find baptized for the remission of sins in Acts 2:38 .
You will find be baptized and wash away your sins in Acys 22:16
Believers baptism ,you will not find .
Memorial baptism ,you will not find .

All of the last posts are correct ,when the words of The Holy Spirit are allowed to mean what He says , the scriptures speak for themselves.
When these words are changed ,as the previous post have said that they should not be changed ,then and only then is The Holy Spirit taken at His Word ,and not someone else's word .
The scriptures do not need an interpreter ,The Holy Spirit has set in order the scriptures that allow them to interpret themselves.
When they say beleivers baptism or baptism is a memorial , you will never find those words in the scriptures ,
You will not find those words in any translation, because they add them to prove their belief .

Water never remits sin, nor does it wash away one single thing except dirt. Water baptism is a symbolic memorial to the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, with who we identify when we are plunged beneath the waters.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.

I think this will be the third time I have asked you to present the actual scriptures you are repeatedly using in their full context, so that you can prove yourself willing to carry on a cogent discussion. So...please copy and paste the full verses you are leaning so heavily on for your beliefs. Thank you.

Last edited:
One swallow does not make a summer it is said.then neither does one verse alone make a doctrine.
You will have to reconcile "without the shedding of look there is no remission of sinew it the verse that you say speaks of baptism is the remission of sin.

Also how you can deal with a spiritual condition with' carnal ' water?
For while the blood of Jess was shed for the sacraf ice for sin. His baptism did no such thing.and as we are to be made conformable to Christ. Why was he baptised? Not for the remission of sin but to" fulfill all righteosness"
Thus baptism is to fulfill righteosness.or rather to be made conformable to the righteosness of Christ.
You are not saved or born again if you wish to reduce the salvation of God to that. Nor are your sins washed or remitted. But you are as the scriptures says of it "BURIED" with CHRISTINE man is buried unless he is already dead.
Our Man is buried alive.therefore you are already "crucified with Christs by faith.and if by faith then accepted by GOD.
Jordan speaks of descending and death.
The children of Israel did no work of God before they crossed Jordan.
The servant of Elijah did no work of God till he crossed Jordan.
Neither then did the Lord.
Nor then truly can we.

In Christmas
Gerald

When you throw out a single word of scripture ,you are throwing out all of scripture .Acts 2:38 be baptized for the " remission " of your sins .Acts 22:16 arise and be baptized and wash away your sins . Your bibles must not have the words ( remission or wash away ) .
Unless you are baptized to wash away your sins ,no matter what you do you will not be saved ,because God will not allow sins to enter Heaven .

When you throw out a single word of scripture ,you are throwing out all of scripture .Acts 2:38 be baptized for the " remission " of your sins .Acts 22:16 arise and be baptized and wash away your sins . Your bibles must not have the words ( remission or wash away ) .
Unless you are baptized to wash away your sins ,no matter what you do you will not be saved ,because God will not allow sins to enter Heaven .

You appear to be throwing out a whole lot of words of scripture when you only digest what you like and what fits your personally crafted belief.

You agree with us who say that baptism doesn't save us, yet you claim loudly and repetitively that baptism washes away our sins, and so if one is not baptized he is not saved.This view of yours is rather hypocritical and needs to be corrected---big time!

Last edited:
You appear to be throwing out a whole lot of words of scripture when you only digest what you like and what fits your personally crafted belief.

You agree with us who say that baptism doesn't save us, yet you claim loudly and repetitively that baptism washes away our sins, and so if one is not baptized he is not saved.This view of yours is rather hypocritical and needs to be corrected---big time!
I can't correct the truth.
Acts 13 :9 is the only verse that allows us to see that Saul is also called Paul .
Without Acts 2:38 and Acts 22:16 we would not know why we are required to be baptized.
This is the only way that we enter into Christ .
This is the only way that our sins are washed away , or have remission of them .
Where can I find ( beleives ) baptism and ( memorial ) baptism in the scriptures ?

I can't correct the truth.
Acts 13 :9 is the only verse that allows us to see that Saul is also called Paul .
Without Acts 2:38 and Acts 22:16 we would not know why we are required to be baptized.
This is the only way that we enter into Christ .
This is the only way that our sins are washed away , or have remission of them .
Where can I find ( beleives ) baptism and ( memorial ) baptism in the scriptures ?

You are trying to teach a falsehood. Correction is in order, but it appears you are refusing it. In that case, we are just going to continue to go around the old Mulberry bush!

Our sins are remitted by the blood of Jesus when we receive Him by faith.

Matthew 26:28
For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Just like baptism, communion is a memorial that points to an actual truth about Jesus, His death on the cross and His shed blood.

Last edited:
You are trying to teach a falsehood. Correction is in order, but it appears you are refusing it. In that case, we are just going to continue to go around the old Mulberry bush!

Our sins are remitted by the blood of Jesus when we receive Him by faith.

Matthew 26:28
For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Just like baptism, communion is a memorial that points to an actual truth about Jesus, His death on the cross and His shed blood.
When you find in the scriptures that baptism is a memorial ,Please send me the text .

To everyone following these posts !
It is very obvious ,that all of the words that are added to the scriptures, are never found in God's word .
"Believers " baptism
"Memorial " baptism
" Faith " only
"Sinners " prayer
" Beleivers " prayer
Never except anyones word ,when they must add or remove words from the word of God to prove their beleifs .
Acts 2:38 is a verse showing the reason for baptism ,remission of sins .
Acts 22:16 is also a verse showing the reason for baptism ,to wash away our sins .
They are , how The Holy Spirit explains the scriptures .
If The Holy Spirit had not told us ,in Acts 13:9 that Paul was also called Saul ,we would think that there were two different persons ,one named Paul and one named Saul . There would have been no way that we would have been able to put the two names together , and find the whole truth .

When you find in the scriptures that baptism is a memorial ,Please send me the text .

Baptism and communion is a memorial rite, as they are both looking back on something. Communion is looking back on the broken body and the shed blood of Jesus who died for us on the cross, and the elements of it are bread and wine which we partake in to represent the broken body and blood of Jesus. Baptism is also memorial we take part in by being immersed in water and brought back up again to look back on, or to memorialize the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Until Jesus comes again, these memorials are celebrated by Christians around the world, regularly. God is blessed by memorials!

If you refuse to learn something from God's word because the actual terminology isn't in scripture, then you are in for a rough ride, theologically.

It is very obvious ,that all of the words that are added to the scriptures, are never found in God's word .
"Believers " baptism
"Memorial " baptism
" Faith " only
"Sinners " prayer
" Beleivers " prayer
Never except anyones word ,when they must add or remove words from the word of God to prove their beleifs .
Acts 22:16 is also a verse showing the reason for baptism ,to wash away our sins .
If The Holy Spirit had not told us ,in Acts 13:9 that Paul was also called Saul ,we would think that there were two different persons ,one named Paul and one named Saul . There would have been no way that we would have been able to put the two names together , and find the whole truth .
Neither is the word Trinity found in scripture, so should we also reject the Trinity?

"Believers " baptism
"Memorial " baptism
" Faith " only
"Sinners " prayer
" Beleivers " prayer
Nor is the word "rapture" found in the Bible.

"Believers " baptism
"Memorial " baptism
" Faith " only
"Sinners " prayer
" Beleivers " prayer
It's important to note that in Acts 2:38 and Acts 22:16, the injunction is being addressed to Jews. I don't think we find in scripture anywhere the thought of remission connected with baptism when it's addressed to the Gentiles. I believe this thought of remission is connected with the baptism of John - godly Jews came to him to be baptised because they felt the sinful state of Israel, they wanted to be cleared from the sin of Israel and break from it. I believe this thought of being baptised from past sins connected with Israel is continued in the way the Jews were addressed. The Name of Christ is there too, there's no salvation without Him, but when addressed to the Jews, we get the thought of remission as well. So, baptism is not required for soul salvation, and Acts 2:38 and Acts 22:16 don't suggest otherwise.

I found some teaching about this truth in J.N.D.'s ministry, volume 36, page 151. I'm sure it's available online, and if anyone's interested in this or any other ministry, I'd be more than happy to send the required volume by post.

I do not have to see Trinity,because each God is shown and spoken of ,just like baptism for the "remission " of sins ,is spoken of .
I do not know what you are calling the rapture, but it is very clearly stated that Jesus Christ will return just as he left ,in order to collect the saints ,all of those that had their sins washed away and been faithful .

Why was the jailer and his family baptized ?
Why was Cornelius and his household baptized ?
Why was the Eunuch baptized ?
Answer - to have their sins washed away !!
When the scripture that says baptism is a memorial is printed ,please send me a copy .

I do not have to see Trinity,because each God is shown and spoken of ,just like baptism for the "remission " of sins ,is spoken of .

What does "each God" mean, to you?

I do not know what you are calling the rapture, but it is very clearly stated that Jesus Christ will return just as he left ,in order to collect the saints ,all of those that had their sins washed away and been faithful .

Rapture = Catching away

Now you know what the rapture is.

Why was the jailer and his family baptized ?
Why was Cornelius and his household baptized ?
Why was the Eunuch baptized ?
Answer - to have their sins washed away !!
When the scripture that says baptism is a memorial is printed ,please send me a copy .

Funny that you would mention Cornelius, because his salvation by faith was received before Peter even came to speak the gospel message to him, and he was baptized in the Holy Spirit before he even submitted to water baptism!

All of the above were baptized as a symbolic representation and a point of identification of Jesus' death, burial and resurrection. That you cannot perceive the truth about this is an impediment placed within you by poor teaching or a false impression from reading the word of God without allowing Holy Spirit to teach you. It is important for the believer to take responsibility to receive good teaching on basic Christian doctrine. Your doctrine is at variance with the word of God and with Christianity.

God gave us choice: We can choose how close we get to God in this life. Some people are content getting their "fire insurance"; But they will never find JOY in the Lord until the start walking WITH Him. The first step is 'believer's baptism' after salvation of course.
Please send me the scripture or scriptures on " believers " baptism .I have read every word in the scriptures, and do not remember the scripture " believers " baptism .
I am very dismayed at your belief.
I must not understand your post correctly !
What I hear in your post is ,we can obey God completely or just obey God partially.
My belief is that we must obey God completely ,there is no middle ground .
Believe , repent ,be baptized ,remain faithful to the end .
How do you remove the words remission "Acts 2:38 " and wash away "Acts 22:16 " .
Do you just ignore them to understand your belief.
Does God care how close we are ,or does He want us to do all of His will ?
From your post ,I do not know what God would want from me !

Back