See the Child Within

Recently I've started seeing children within adults, particularly the elderly. For example, I'll see a retired couple drinking coffee at the diner and find myself smiling because I can see the teenagers within. Another time I saw a very old man struggling with his cane through the aisles of the grocery store and for a moment I saw him as a ten year old running through the grass. It's heartwarming to remember that everyone has a child within.

Recently I've started seeing children within adults, particularly the elderly. For example, I'll see a retired couple drinking coffee at the diner and find myself smiling because I can see the teenagers within. Another time I saw a very old man struggling with his cane through the aisles of the grocery store and for a moment I saw him as a ten year old running through the grass. It's heartwarming to remember that everyone has a child within.
Remember what Jesus said.

And said, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless you repent [that is, change your inner self—your old way of thinking, live changed lives] and become like children [trusting, humble, and forgiving], you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3

We are who God has created us. Who have accepted Christ - we are His children. I love thefact we have a Heavenly Father to go and that we are securely His. ❤️

This what happens when you forget to take your medication.

Back