Seeds

Death is not bad after all...

John 12:24King James Version (KJV)
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

My question would be- Is there instruction and benefit to eating the seeds?

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

Maybe this will help... the seed in your hand is dormant, even thousands of years old. Put it into the ground and it dies to allow life to grow!

What about a cure for cancer in apricot seeds? There was a primitive tribe of people that never got cancer; and it was determined that it was because they ate apricot seeds.

It prevents cancer and cures cancer, but unfortunately this information has been suppressed because pharmaceutical companies and other entities that gain money from conventional cancer treatments don't want to loose their wealth even at the expense of human life.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html#

What about a cure for cancer in apricot seeds? There was a primitive tribe of people that never got cancer; and it was determined that it was because they ate apricot seeds.

It prevents cancer and cures cancer, but unfortunately this information has been suppressed because pharmaceutical companies and other entities that gain money from conventional cancer treatments don't want to loose their wealth even at the expense of human life.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html#

I came across a study done in the last 1800's about frequency remedies by Dr. Royal R. Rife. Even Nikola Tesla said that if we can eliminate these external frequencies we'd have greater resistance to disease. Dr. Rife was summarily rejected and called all kinds of names and his research ransacked and much of it destroyed. But evidence is growing that he was correct - http://www.rife.org/ - again the pharaceutical companies are fully against it. Even physicists and archaeologists are finding more and more data that the ancients were able to harness frequencies to created wifi electricity! Tesla proved this, but was rejected, yet every light bulb in the world is his even though credit goes to Edison, Tesla's radio as well as though Marconi is given the credit. The sad thing is we have more "things" from Tesla than almost any other inventor, and he's not given the credit. In fact if you ever get to Niagara Falls, you can thank him for the electricity there. He designed and built the turbines that are still in use today all these years later. I've heard it said we'd have energy medicine if the pharmaceutical companies didn't have the hold over everything. Just look at what's happened to Dr. Burzynski for bucking the system. He was smart enough to patent his work and neither the U.S. Government, State of Texas or the pharmaceutical companies have been able to stop him having won over 14 different lawsuits trying to shut him down.

Anyhow, thanks for the link! Very good to have! (y)

Back