Seeking New University: I Need Advice

Seeking New University: I Need Advice

Hello,

Currently I attend Bible college. I am not satisfied by the school. I am looking for an accredited college. Ideally, I would like a college with a focus on missions and arts. Anyone sharing knowledge of schools with be a great help.

Also, has anyone been a part of a YWAM DTS?

-Carrier of the Cross

sub_mission.gif

MISSION STATEMENT
Christ For The Nations is an international, interdenominational organization that exists to train and equip men and women with the Word of God in the power of the Holy Spirit and with a lifestyle of worship, to reach the nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We seek to expand the Kingdom of God worldwide by providing resources for the completion of church buildings, caring for orphans, supporting the nation of Israel, humanitarian relief efforts, establishing and strengthening international Bible schools, and the distribution of Christian literature.
VISION STATEMENT
The vision of Christ For The Nations is to fulfill the Great Commission by:
• Training and equipping men and women in the Word of God to be effective leaders who, with godly character and in the power of the Holy Spirit, will transform nations for the glory of God.
• Conducting annual short-term international missions’ outreaches.
• Investing in the next generation by training and equipping Holy Spirit empowered children's ministers.
• Producing an annual worship recording.
• Conducting an annual evangelism youth outreach program through Youth For The Nations.
• Hosting annual conferences for women, worship, and the CFN Fellowship of Ministers and Churches for the growth and nurturing of the body of Christ.
• Providing resources through our Native Church Program to assist indigenous pastors and church leaders in completing their church buildings.
• Providing resources for the care of orphans.
• Supporting Israel and the furtherance of the Gospel among the people of that nation.
• Establishing and strengthening international Bible schools through the CFN Association of Bible Schools.
• Providing resources through the Literature Program for the distribution of Christian literature throughout the nations.
• Providing resources for the furtherance of missionary endeavors worldwide.
• Reconnecting the earth’s history with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ through affirming the biblical view of Creation.
CORE VALUES
These core values serve as our guiding principles and foundational commitments:
• Exalting the Person and work of Jesus Christ.
• Upholding the Word of God as our standard for life and ministry.
• Training and ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.
• Teaching and encouraging apostolic ministry worldwide.
• Commitment to passionate worship.
• Commitment to prayer and spiritual warfare.
• Providing an atmosphere for the development of increased faith.
• Fostering a lifestyle of giving.
• Commitment to evangelism and world missions.
• Commitment to strengthening the local church by encouraging graduates to return to and actively serve their home church.
• Affirming the biblical view of Creation.
• Fostering biblical character, integrity, and faithfulness.
• Emphasizing a life of holiness and sanctification.
• Commitment to the priority of family relationships.
• Upholding the sanctity of life and valuing each child as a gift from God.
• Compassionate outreach to the needy.
• Supporting the nation of Israel as a vital part of God’s eternal plan.
• Releasing women as equal partners in ministry.
• Interdenominational in fellowship.
• International in outreach.

Don't limit yourself to Christian schools I say. Just because a place doesn't have spreading Christianity as one of its stated goals doesn't mean that it'll somehow stifle your faith. I'm going into my senior year of high school and I am considering places regardless of their church-sponsorship status, including some Catholic schools.

Back