Senate Housing Bill Requires eBay, Amazon, Google, and All Credit Card Companies to R

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
Why not. If everybody's business is on the up and up. I think they may find people who are selling, but not reporting their share of taxes. I sell on both places and have not problem with this.

America will gain nothing by becoming a police state. Liberty will be lost and no security gained. Work on stopping Illegal immigration and know who is coming in and out of the country. Make it easier to legally immigrate but screen carefully. Leave the public alone- we do not want a 1984 scenario.

i have seen a lot of control freaks,even people who time you when you go to the toilet.just another way of controlling people.:eek:

The government wants to be able to tax whatever we buy online. That's a lot of revenue for Uncle Sam. Right now there is no sales tax online as far as I know, and the government wants to change that. Personally, I think I pay more than my fair share out my little piddly retirement check that was just cut $345 per month. Of course, the greedy politicians can do whatever they want with us, and all we can do is complain. Voting in new politicians won't change anything--not for the better anyway.

Back