September 2015

Is the last few days of down points on the stock exchange a sign?
No reason to believe it's one, though it could be a catalyst for something bigger... Just like congress not approving the bailout in 2001 that caused the crash on 29 Elul, and the AIG failure that triggered the chaos in 2008 caused the crash on 29 Elul. There's always a match struck in order to light the fire. I believe the next couple of weeks it'll bounce back then collapse, if the pattern holds to 29 Elul and we have understood them correctly. We'll know soon enough.

One thing that struck me with the talking heads and that it wasn't a bad thing that the Central Banks had put trillions into the financial system but that they's expected that political leaders would come in with sound financial policy. But they haven't. This all ties into the long term economy and things like jobs and things like being able to house/feed/clothe ourselves. Is finances one of the horses?

Sure

Rev 6:5-6 KJV And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The economies will be affected as a person's wealth for one day will be needed just to get a measure of wheat. That won't even make one loaf of bread.

Anyone else hearing PSA's (Public Service Announcements) advising people NOT to sell their stock?

I found this very odd; I don't recall hearing this on mainstream news before...

Anyone else hearing PSA's (Public Service Announcements) advising people NOT to sell their stock?

I found this very odd; I don't recall hearing this on mainstream news before...

I haven't seen any PSA's but that's all the talking heads were saying thru the weekend and all day today.
Well we have the war horse twitching....all these wildfires in 17 states will surely lead to famine...actually so will the bad weather as a whole. Pestilence is twitching too.
The Good News: Yeshua is coming.

This is disturbing!

The Bible passage chosen for the Mass of today, August 31st 2015, was 1 Thessalonians 4, which describes the Rapture.

Is it just a weird coincidence or is this a final warning from God the Father before September 2015 begins?

September is going to be an interesting month and I'm sure many of you will pay close attention to the news! :)

Speaking of which, there is freaky weather in the Pacific:

For the first time in recorded history, three Category 4 hurricanes have appeared in the Pacific Ocean at the same time, and they’re inching ever-closer to the Big Island of Hawaii. The never-before-seen meteorological event involves the hurricanes Kilo, Ignacio, and Jimena, the latter of which has sustained winds of up to 225 km/h.

[...]

http://www.sciencealert.com/three-c...ve-just-hit-in-pacific-ocean-at-the-same-time

And here's 1 Thessalonians 4:

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope.14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Here's the thing: with so many 'pieces' in play right now; it is hard to determine exactly what the trigger will be (or who, when, how, etc....) I believe that these 'powers and principalities' have been put in place by Satan all around the world. Sometimes I just have to shake my head at how naive people are around me in my own country-especially Christians.

I have been saying it and I will keep saying it-we shouldn't be ignorant of the 'tech' around us because technology will play a vital role in the illusion the Fallen One is about to put on. It's not a joke, it's not 'conspiracy theory'. Technology has been purposely suppressed and hidden in "dark" places because it is the vehicle in which Satan needs to try and enforce power and control over the human population worldwide.

Yes; the general population has benefited from technological advancement. I am not ANTI-Tech. But all that is about to change with some event in the future. What tool will be used? II don't know. But I will tell you that we as the general population are clueless to what the capabilities of technology truly are behind closed doors and under the blanket of 'national security'.

So when I say that it is possible they can control the weather, turn buildings to dust (without nukes), start earthquakes at will and thus create tsunamis; it is not all that inconceivable. Nor are planet wide hologram systems, 'UFOs and aliens' and 'faking' a meteor strike.

When the dust settles, and the pawns have been used up (because the system will devour its own) the head of the Serpent will rise.

Revelation 12:15-16

Our priest didn't mention the Rapture, he simply said that 1 Thelassonians 4 is meant to give hope to all those who have lost loved ones.

As much I love the idea of being 'raptured' by Jesus, that's probably the most sensible interpretation.

Yes, we are going to meet Jesus and our loved ones when we die, not before.

it is hard to determine exactly what the trigger will be
The word of God says this is the trigger:

*[[Isa 34:8]] KJV* For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

If they divide Israel at the U.N., then it'll begin. Just my thought.

Our priest didn't mention the Rapture, he simply said that 1 Thelassonians 4 is meant to give hope to all those who have lost loved ones.

As much I love the idea of being 'raptured' by Jesus, that's probably the most sensible interpretation.

Some of us won't even die before we see our loved ones, the truth of that received in 1 Thessalonians 4.

I would encourage YOU to do the work and not rely on your priest for the information needed for you to grow in knowledge.

Has your priest explained the "Tribulation Period"???

1 Corth. 15:51-52..........
"Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed".

The word of God says this is the trigger:

*[[Isa 34:8]] KJV* For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

If they divide Israel at the U.N., then it'll begin. Just my thought.

What is your thoughts on a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and............???

Back