Seven Dangerous Travel Destinations

I've been to two of the seven - Papua New Guinea and Zimbabwe - and not felt particular danger in either. The Southern Philippines, where we were accompanied everywhere by a guard with an AK47 over his shoulder, and Nepal, where armed soldiers and rebels were everywhere, were much more threatening.

blessings,

Lynn

Well I'm uncomfortable staying somewhere other then my own house, So I don't see it likely I'll have to worry about visiting any of these places. :D

Though I do hope to visit some battlegrounds in Europe if I ever get the chance.

Our best friends just got back from Germany the other day.
They had a great time, the pictures are incredible.

I'm not big on traveling myself, having spent most of my life on the road, I'm pretty sick of it, but I wouldn't mind Germany.

Though I do hope to visit some battlegrounds in Europe if I ever get the chance.
They toured Auschwits-Birkenau while they were there.
Those pictures brought tears to my eyes. I don't think I would have gone on that part of the trip.

Those are not pretty sites for sure .I visited there many years ago .... well to date myself , it was when the Berlin wall was still in existence . That was also a heartwrenching experience . But for sure Auschits was pretty grim .

When I was in Israel last year we went to their museum and they had all the holicost pictures and information and even live testimonies . I could not take it all . I was very distraught by it all .

Back