4. Spirit of faith: 2 Cor 4c 13vs

5 Spirit of power: 2Tim 1c 7vs

6. Spirit of love: 2 Tim 1c 7vr

7. Spirit of sound mind: 2 Tim 1c 7vs

Faith makes a Christian

Trials prove a Christian

Love confirms a Christian

But death crowns a Christian

It was so real to me also that LOVE is not just a human emotion but rather a spiritual choice. We think about 45 to 50 thousand thoughts a day so they say, I need to choose to dwell on God’s Divine Love.

Thank you for putting this up, i heard a sermon a long time ago that was by Pastor Ford [Moody Radio], where he was talking about this, but i unfortunately forgot most of it! Here's some other sites that explore this a bit, may God bless you, in Jesus' Name

w ww.gotquestions.org/seven-spirits-God.html#

w ww.eadshome.com/sevenspirits.htm

w ww.biblebb.com/files/macqa/1301-E-3.htm

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not pararade itself, is not puffed up,

Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

Does not rejoice in inquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

And now abide FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE... 1 Cor. 13:4-13

Maybe? I do know that it is the entire light spectrum for plant life, and plants can not live without the light spectrum, so let's say we remove just the red or just the blue from the light spectrum.. All plant life would die within the matter of a month's time.

That graphic is cool. Interesting

Back