Seven Year Peace Plan

Hi All....
Does everyone know the next big event coming any day or year to our planet?
No, it's not Jesus coming back to reign for a thousand years.
It's the seven year peace plan.
You can lose your soul if you are deceived by the coming Antichrist.
Here is the best short video I have found explaining this end times prophecy in detail.
Have a great day !

You can lose your soul if you are deceived by the coming Antichrist.

Greetings,
Your Soul is made up of Your Mind, Will and Emotions.

Deception is and always will be alive and active in this world.

Christians make a big deal about "thee great deception" and the antichrist.
I am telling you satan has been working this from day one in this world and the body of Christ and for the most part going unnoticed.

Stay in the Word and Stay being a doer of the Word and be very picky what you feed your Spirit.

Blessings
FCJ

Your Soul is made up of Your Mind, Will and Emotions.

FYI:
Chinese Christian Watchman Nee wrote in his book The Soulical Man that the soul was formed when the breath of God combined with the physical body. He bases that on Genesis 2:7:

Gen 2:7
Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being

According to the margin notes in my NASB Bible, the Hebrew word rendered here as 'being' was the word for soul, however Young's Literal translation renders it as 'creature'.

FYI:
Chinese Christian Watchman Nee wrote in his book The Soulical Man that the soul was formed when the breath of God combined with the physical body. He bases that on Genesis 2:7:

But the natural man [the “soulical” man] does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

The Greek word psuche is the translated word for soul which is mentioned through out the New Testament

This describes the natural life of man.
The soul makes up mans emotions, feelings, mind and will.

Blessings
FCJ

Back