Sex change

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is more liberal than ever nowadays. No homosexuality is normal and "okay", people take God's name in vain like It's nothing, and then there is the issue of sex change. Like you can actually change your sex. I believe that this is a very evil thing that people are doing here. It is sick, disgusting, and appalling.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1 Corinthians 6:9

How do you guys feel about "sex change"?

Ephesians 5:12 (KJV)
For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.​

You said enough... no need to continue. Rule 3.1

The world is more liberal than ever nowadays. No homosexuality is normal and "okay", people take God's name in vain like It's nothing, and then there is the issue of sex change. Like you can actually change your sex. I believe that this is a very evil thing that people are doing here. It is sick, disgusting, and appalling.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1 Corinthians 6:9

How do you guys feel about "sex change"?
This topic has been causing some controversy and sensation recently! Today I was talking about this with my friend at lunch. Pretty much everyone seems to be talking about this. People are claiming this is new normal. More painfully, people claim Bible is not against this.

While Bible does not say sex change is wrong directly, we can pretty get that by reading Bible entirely. God created man and woman separately. And He said "it is good". When God created specific gender, it was good. Why should we change something that created as good? Or is it acceptable to change something God created as good into something else and still claim it is as good as same? Or as in this case, claim it is even better? That is the problem.

I am not being judgmental on people born with some gender related abnormalities and go through gender related procedures for gender identification. While God did not create them bad, I believe they go through such procedures through providential grace of God. Going through sex change just because they "feel" like changing, I don't think God would consider that as "good" from his perspective.

Reactions: Juk
Also a prohibited topic; read the prohibited topics in the staff announcement area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back