Sexual Immorality

I don't know how prevalent it was back in your generation, but in mine, it's everywhere!

One day I saw 3 lesbian couples holding hands within a 1 minute period at my school! They are everywhere, always kissing and making out in the hallway!

Just letting you guys know what our society is becoming now that gay marriage is a moral right. Sexuality isn't just for a man and his wife anymore, its for whatever you want, whenever you want!

My generation is absolutely obsessed with sex, pot-smoking, gay rights, and moral/spiritual-relativism. Everyone believes in evolution and that Christianity is primitive, iron-age, non-sense! It sucks!

Believe it or not, despite what you are describing here, America is largely WAY behind the rest of the first world countries in regards to every one of those issues. We are still relatively prudish compared to most countries. Doesn't make it right, but when people no longer desire God, they fulfill their desires in other ways.

Be strong brother!

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus" (2 Timothy 3:12-15).

Greetings:

When the Lord talked about the end time of the gentiles,he wasn't whistling the theme from the film:The High and The Mighty.

bye

I don't know how prevalent it was back in your generation, but in mine, it's everywhere!

One day I saw 3 lesbian couples holding hands within a 1 minute period at my school! They are everywhere, always kissing and making out in the hallway!

Just letting you guys know what our society is becoming now that gay marriage is a moral right. Sexuality isn't just for a man and his wife anymore, its for whatever you want, whenever you want!

My generation is absolutely obsessed with sex, pot-smoking, gay rights, and moral/spiritual-relativism. Everyone believes in evolution and that Christianity is primitive, iron-age, non-sense! It sucks!

Always looking for attention and mostly getting it / wanting it from good caring Christians.

Bible tells us to rejoice and look up when we see extreme evil in our faces ...because our salvation draweth nigh.

Thanks for this uplifting thread Cosmic (y).

On a brighter side, great to see how you are looking at this! Instead of looking this as normative, I am glad Spirit is working in you and revealing the truth.. Praise the Lord!! I am sure heaven rejoices along with us :)

In the end; 'It will be as in the days of Noe'/ Noah'-before the Flood.

Baptism by water; then comes the baptism of fire....to 'purify' the silver, to scrape off the dross...

The 'abomination of desolation'; could it be "sexual immorality"? Is it death over life? Women and women can't make babies, men and men can't make babies, so we have 'science' to replace natural reproduction so the filth of the world can pervert the natural use of their bodies and 'create life' in a test tube to try and make themselves immortal through cloning and stem cell research.

These dumb kids who think they are 'gay' can't see the forest through the trees....

Sorry-bit of tangent....

Back