Shalom Everyone

I am new in the group with nick name " mama lazarus. This nick name is after the group we created and I am the moderator. I live with a disability after a car accident but my love for God has enabled me overcome this accident and today I am disabled but very active and zealous for the the work of God. My purpose here is to request for prayers for our targets, seek for advice on how to reach out with God's word to those who can't make it to church or and other social gatherings, and also to grow spiritually. Blessings to everyone

I am new in the group with nick name " mama lazarus. This nick name is after the group we created and I am the moderator. I live with a disability after a car accident but my love for God has enabled me overcome this accident and today I am disabled but very active and zealous for the the work of God. My purpose here is to request for prayers for our targets, seek for advice on how to reach out with God's word to those who can't make it to church or and other social gatherings, and also to grow spiritually. Blessings to everyone
Peace to you Mama Lazarus. I hope that this site blesses you with all you seek. The internet is a great way to reach out to people. I am thankful that you love God and have a zeal for doing his work.

Welcome!!

Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV) The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Back