Shalom from Ben Avraham

Just a shalom greeting, to all of you, I am happy to be aboard this forum, I would like to share some Torah teachings and study with all of you.

I am a Messianic rabbi from Houston, Texas. In our synagogue, we have the basic beliefs and doctrine of this site
"Messianic" means "Christian" but the word "Messianic" is of Hebrew origin "Meshihi" or the plural "Meshiahim" referring to following "Mashiach" (Messiah Yeshua/Jesus) as the early believers were known as. The title "Christian" is of Greek origin, from "Kristos" to "Kristianos" as the first century middle east world was very much Hellenized during the time of Yeshua our Messiah. so Messianic=Christian, Christian=Messianic, however, we still consider ourselves Jewish in custom, ancestry, prayers, and celebrations of the Biblical Holidays (Moedim)

On of the ministries that I share is the commentary (Midrash) of every week's Torah study, known as "Parasha" or "Parashot" (in plural) It is a series of Bible verses from the Torah (Pentateuch) from the Prophets, and from the Brit Hadasha (New Testament) which only included within Messianic congregations. These Parasha begin with Genesis, and go through to Deuteronomy. I would like to share these with your readers,

I am sure we will have differences in points of view, yet I wish to share these with love and with the viewing of the Bible as a Jewish book with middle east mind sets, taking the message from the original Hebrew language.

All are welcome to comment, but please comment with curtesy and "kosher" words

A Big Warm Welcome to you sir,
I my self am looking forward to some loving fellowship one with another.

I am sure you already have but I need to follow procedure in welcoming new members.

So with that said Sir, as you look around the forum I ask that you would look over the following and become familiar with the following as well.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what ever we can to help you.

Again Welcome
Blessings
In His Grip
FCJ

A Big Warm Welcome to you sir,
I my self am looking forward to some loving fellowship one with another.

I am sure you already have but I need to follow procedure in welcoming new members.

So with that said Sir, as you look around the forum I ask that you would look over the following and become familiar with the following as well.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what ever we can to help you.

Again Welcome
Blessings
In His Grip
FCJ

Hello "Jim" I am also "Jim" my mom and dad called me "Jimmy" "Jim" is "Jacob" in Hebrew,
Yes, I read through the Policies and Procedures, and also "May not be discussed" , I am in agreement, I'd like to ask you, I would like to post some of my "short stories" is there a place I can post them? under what "forum title?" I hope I can, they are all Biblically based short fiction stories

Just a shalom greeting, to all of you, I am happy to be aboard this forum, I would like to share some Torah teachings and study with all of you.

I am a Messianic rabbi from Houston, Texas. In our synagogue, we have the basic beliefs and doctrine of this site
"Messianic" means "Christian" but the word "Messianic" is of Hebrew origin "Meshihi" or the plural "Meshiahim" referring to following "Mashiach" (Messiah Yeshua/Jesus) as the early believers were known as. The title "Christian" is of Greek origin, from "Kristos" to "Kristianos" as the first century middle east world was very much Hellenized during the time of Yeshua our Messiah. so Messianic=Christian, Christian=Messianic, however, we still consider ourselves Jewish in custom, ancestry, prayers, and celebrations of the Biblical Holidays (Moedim)

On of the ministries that I share is the commentary (Midrash) of every week's Torah study, known as "Parasha" or "Parashot" (in plural) It is a series of Bible verses from the Torah (Pentateuch) from the Prophets, and from the Brit Hadasha (New Testament) which only included within Messianic congregations. These Parasha begin with Genesis, and go through to Deuteronomy. I would like to share these with your readers,

I am sure we will have differences in points of view, yet I wish to share these with love and with the viewing of the Bible as a Jewish book with middle east mind sets, taking the message from the original Hebrew language.

Shalom To you rabbi. It's great to have you apart of our family. I look forward to reading what you write and share and seeing your thoughts in different discussions. I do so enjoy learning about the original greek and Hebrew in the context of Jesus as our messiah!

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!
Gina

hello-bear.gif

Welcome to CFS Ben Avraham! :)

Welcome Rabbi! :D

I love studying Hebrew and paleo-Hebrew letter meanings. It's so awesome, as well as the gematria mathematical gems in Gen 1:1 and John 1:1 as they have Pi and e formulas, respectively, within them. The two most important mathematical numbers in the universe, right there in the Hebrew and Greek letters of the word of God! Besides, who doesn't like God's tea? :D

:D :D :D
He - brew
:D :D :D

Thank you for your comments, I have also, posted one of my short stories, always with a spiritual message, I will try and get up more of the past months parashiots, and I welcome questions and comments,

Back