Shamefully Treated

Friday, June 19, 2015, 8:36 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song, “My Jesus, My Savior.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16 (ESV).

Much Conflict

For you yourselves know, brothers, that our coming to you was not in vain. But though we had already suffered and been shamefully treated at Philippi, as you know, we had boldness in our God to declare to you the gospel of God in the midst of much conflict. For our appeal does not spring from error or impurity or any attempt to deceive, but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts. For we never came with words of flattery, as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness. Nor did we seek glory from people, whether from you or from others, though we could have made demands as apostles of Christ. But we were gentle among you, like a nursing mother taking care of her own children. So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.

So, what conflicts are Christians in the world facing today? In many nations throughout the world, a vast number of followers of Christ are being put to death, some of them beheaded for their faith and for their testimonies for Jesus Christ, and for his gospel. Others have been displaced from their homes and/or have had to flee persecution by going into other countries, or by fleeing to other locations within their own countries. Many are being falsely accused of crimes they did not commit, and for the purpose to silence them. Others are being silenced through laws intended to limit free speech, and for the purpose of going after those individuals who the global powers deem as “extremists,” etc.

One day soon I will no longer have the freedom to write as I now do. None of us who speak the truth will be allowed to continue to say what we know or what we believe is true. Evangelical Christians are considered “extremists” who must be silenced or who must be coerced into cooperating with efforts to bring all religions into one. Either we cooperate with the New World Order “Beast,” or we pay the consequences. This is our present reality.

Yet, I believe all of Satan’s efforts to put the gospel to death will be to no avail, because persecution, as has been historically proven, only serves as a catalyst to fan the flame of revival in the church and the spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ, even more so now than ever before. I don’t act foolishly, but I am not afraid of their threats, because I know that nothing can separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. They may kill my body, but they cannot kill my soul. If they kill me, I just get to go be with Jesus. So, by God’s grace, I keep on doing what God has called me to do, until my job is finished, and it is time for my Lord to take me home - knowing that God is absolutely in control of all things. And, I ditto Paul’s sentiments here, as were recorded for us in this passage of scripture.

Worthy of God

For you remember, brothers, our labor and toil: we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, while we proclaimed to you the gospel of God. You are witnesses, and God also, how holy and righteous and blameless was our conduct toward you believers. For you know how, like a father with his children, we exhorted each one of you and encouraged you and charged you to walk in a manner worthy of God, who calls you into his own kingdom and glory.

The time is now upon us in this world of ours when we have been or will be forced into making a decision about who we will serve – the beast or Jesus Christ? There will be no more riding the fence between the world and Christ Jesus. We will either have to take a strong stance for our faith, in the face of death and severe persecution, or we will have to side with the beast and with the world in compromise of faith, which is no faith at all.

God is calling out to his church, his beloved, to walk in a manner worthy of God, who calls you into his own kingdom and glory. We need to conduct our lives in a manner worthy of the Lord and of his calling on our lives, living holy lives pleasing to him, bearing fruit for the gospel and for his kingdom, and growing in our knowledge of God. Yet, this won’t happen if we don’t have the correct understanding of God’s grace to us in saving us from our sins. Again, he died so we would die to sin and live to righteousness; live for him and not for ourselves. We must walk in the Spirit and not according to the flesh. Then we can do what this is talking about. If we are holding on to sin, entertaining it in our minds, giving in to it, and going our own way despite what we know to be the truth, then there is no way we can live holy lives pleasing to God, bear fruit for his gospel, and grow in our knowledge of him, because living to please ourselves is counterproductive to living holy lives pleasing to God. They oppose each other. So, it is time to walk according to the Spirit, and not in the flesh.

Hindering the Gospel

And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers. For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always to fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them at last!

There is a difference between the word of God and the word of men, though many preachers today craftily blend the two together, or else they give the allusion that they are speaking the word of God, when they are really speaking the word of man. Many times they will merely reference a passage of scripture without even teaching on it at all, but then go on teaching their own (or others’) humanistic philosophy. This trick gives off the subliminal message that what they are preaching is actually scriptural, when it is clearly not. Those who do not know the Word of God become easy prey for such preachers, because they lack the knowledge and the spiritual discernment to know the difference. Even many who have studied the scriptures, and who should know the truth, fall victim to these frauds, who pass themselves off as true ministers of the gospel, mainly because the unsuspecting don’t test what they hear against the Word of God.

There is presently a global effort underway to silence all Christians who teach that Jesus is the only way to heaven, and who especially teach that we must die to sin and live to righteousness – walking no longer after the flesh, but walking according to the Spirit – as required for us in order for us to be saved and to have eternal life (Ro. 6-8). They are opposed to all of us who preach against sin, warn of judgment, and who call people to repentance and to faith in Jesus Christ. They are antagonistic toward all of us who hold to the truths of scripture, who do not deny the name of Jesus, and who hold to our convictions to obey the word of God, even if that is not popular, and even if it gets us rejected and ostracized, in return. And, they are going up against all of us who expose their lies and deceptions, and who point people to the truth. What they are pushing for is a unified faith under which the people of the whole world, and of all religions, can work together in harmony, only this is a forced unity, and they will punish all who do not cooperate.

Those who are plotting our demise, and the demise of all who oppose them, have carefully crafted many different scenarios, such as mass murders, riots, uprisings, bombings, and events which pit various people groups, one against the other, to prove their case for a need for a peaceful solution. These are called “false flag” operations, and are orchestrated events (dramatic productions), in order to set the stage for what they are plotting. They have to first create a situation which requires a need for a “savior,” so that they can come in as “savior” of the world, in order to make things better; to make a better world. Obama and the Pope are major voices for this global effort, and may well be linked to prophecy of scripture regarding the beast out of the earth (See: Rev. 13; also see link below). I can’t tell you when this all began. I think they have been programming us to bow to the beast all my life, anyway, and I am 65. The Lord Jesus began showing me these things in 2004, and he had me begin writing what he teaches me each day since 2006, much of which has been concerning this rise of the beast, and how that is being played out in our world today.

The sense the Lord Jesus is giving me today, especially with regard to current news events, is that there is about to be a shift in power, edging us even closer to the full rule of the beast over the entire world. For one thing, the Pope has now come center stage and is joining in other voices, calling out for global unity, particularly among all religions. The Pope’s message to the people has many hidden implications contained within, including veiled threats. He is intending to provoke (incite) a response, hoping to convert many people over to his way of thinking, i.e. to experiencing a “new birth,” of sorts, which would convince us that we must act as one, and that this would be brought about, it appears, through some kind of personal suffering, which will help us to “see the light,” basically.

One of the objects of his communication, I believe, was that we humans might be put in our place, and might realize our obligation to the world around us. He also spoke of humanity sinning against the environment, but I don’t believe this is truly about climate change, in the sense of the natural earth. Rather, I believe this is about a political climate change, i.e. the rise of the beast, and it is thus about humans “sinning” against the New World Order “Beast,” by not bowing to the beast, and by not taking its mark on our lives, i.e. by not cooperating with this forced unity (solidarity) and social justice, and one-world religion. We, the extremists, are enemies of this one-world faith. And, that is why we must be dealt with.

This New World Order “Beast” has been taking very careful and calculated steps to ensure its global rule, which has included crushing and devouring its victims and trampling underfoot whatever was left. Sound familiar? This includes all these fake and/or orchestrated (pre-planned) natural disasters, political uprisings, mass murders, and the like. They have created so many of these situations in order to bring the world into a chaotic state so that there would be a need for a savior, and then the false Christ will appear on the scene to “save the day,” but not really. His goal is to bring us all into compliance with this new global tyrannical rule of government and one-world religion, and to break down borders between nations so that we no longer have individual sovereign nations, but we are all one.

The Lord was showing me today, I believe, that we are now in the process of moving to this next phase in the N.W.O. Beast’s plot for world domination, or else we are now in the next phase or step of this plan to conquer the world, and this is the “spiritual section” where the Pope, it would seem, is instrumental in bringing all the religions of the world into one. The point is that now Christians in America, too, are going to come under severe persecution, because we are the enemy of Satan, and his goal is to destroy us. This N.W.O. Beast will use whatever means possible to attempt to bring about subjugation of the world, and to bring us all into unity with the beast. They will punish all dissenters, i.e. all those who do not cooperate with this forced solidarity. But, this will be used to try to coerce us into compliance. Yet, we know how the story ends, don’t we? So, we stand on our faith.

My Jesus, My Savior / Darlene Zschech

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing,
Power and majesty, praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar,
At the sound of your name!

Compare to: http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-two-beasts.html

Reactions: Juk
We must preach the Gospel no matter what might happen to us. Anyway, the faster we die, the faster we see Jesus. I will be preaching the Gospel as they kill me, if I can make words come out. But since I am only thirteen, I am going to wait some more before I go and start proclaiming to Gospel. Thank you for the great post.

We must preach the Gospel no matter what might happen to us. Anyway, the faster we die, the faster we see Jesus. I will be preaching the Gospel as they kill me, if I can make words come out. But since I am only thirteen, I am going to wait some more before I go and start proclaiming to Gospel. Thank you for the great post.
Juk, you are never too young to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. You can do that right here. The internet is a great way to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to the regions beyond, at least it is right now, but soon that is going to change. It is not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when". The signs are everywhere. All we have to do is read the news and watch laws that are being passed and read the goals and mission of the UN Alliance of Civilizations, etc. and we can see where this country and world is headed. So, don't wait. Share the gospel now.

Regarding "the great post," all glory belongs to God. I just share what he teaches me. Thank you for your encouraging words.

Addendum to “Shamefully Treated”

Dylann Storm Roof – the name of the young man accused in the killings in the Charleston, SC church.

Dylan (masculine) – meaning “great tide, flow” – “In Welsh mythology Dylan was a god or hero associated with the sea” (behindthename.com). The first beast in Revelation 13 is out of the sea: “And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads…” Dylann (2 n’s) could just be a spelling variation of Dylan, or it could be a feminine version of the name Dylan. Or, there could be some other meaning to the 2 n’s, suggesting this is #2, perhaps.

Tide – “the cycle of rising and falling of the surface of bodies of water caused by the attraction of the moon and the sun” (yourdictionary.com); a stream or current; anything that alternately rises and falls, increases and decreases; the tide of the seasons; current, tendency, or drift, as of events or ideas; the tide of international events; any extreme or critical period or condition” (dictionary.com).

Storm – a situation in which many people are angry, upset; a serious disturbance of any element of nature; a tumultuous outburst (M-W Dictionary).

Roof – “the highest point: summit; an upper limit: ceiling; an extremely or excessively high level” (M-W Dictionary); “go through the roof, to increase beyond all expectations; also, hit the roof. Informal. to lose one's temper; become extremely angry; raise the roof, Informal. to create a loud noise; to complain or protest noisily” (dictionary.com).

If you read “Dylann Storm Roof” like a sentence, with “storm” being the verb in the sentence, it might read something like this: A series of international events and/or an extreme and critical period of time is rising, causing a tumultuous outburst, which is resulting in many people being angry and upset, and this disturbance is crashing against the highest point, or an excessively high level, perhaps something suggesting the likes of “storming the castle,” i.e. conquering in a fury a stronghold or a fortress. This reminds me of the vote on Obama’s fast-track negotiating authority to make this TPP deal. Fast track means: “A course leading to rapid advancement or change” (thefreedictionary.com).

Since the killings took place in a church, this could be about the persecution of Christians, i.e. going after religious “extremists.” Since it was white against black, which is a scenario “the powers that be” have been pushing a lot lately, this could be about stirring up racial hatred and violence. Since this took place in Charleston, SC, this could be about trying to pit Americans against Americans, i.e. a reference to the Civil War – neighbor against neighbor. These global powers have to do in America what they have been doing in other nations throughout the world so that we need a “savior” to “rescue” us from ourselves, such as with the other nations where the “international community” came to the “rescue,” and/or where we are brought under “martial law,” which our military and police are training for right now.

Sue,
I want to challenge you to expand your idea on this.....

"The Great Harlot" is the Babylonian system... Rulers using "Religion" as a vehicle to gain and cement absolute control over a population... ALL over the world....

We see this with EVERY "National" church - not just Roman Catholicism.... but it goes farther than this - it's also Kim Jong Un worship in N. Korea... It's Sunni and Shia Islam.. It's Shinto in Japan...

It's a mistake to think that within Christianity - it's ONLY Roman Catholicism - because it runs FAR deeper than this... It's the Church of England which OFFICIALLY recognizes the Monarch of England as it's Head and preaches whatever Parliament wants.... It was the churches in Nazi Germany which hung pictures of Hitler on their altars.... It was the Protestant and Catholic churches ALL ACROSS Europe in WWI which preached the absolute right of rule of THEIR rulers - and that it was the people's duty to God to fight to the death for their ruler... It was the Greek Orthodox church in Russia which protected the Czar's right to rule....

It's the churches in America who are championing whatever policy, social issue, or candidate THEIR political party wants the people to get behind....

We must also recognize that there are Good, Solid Christians in all of these churches... Jesus stands calling his people OUT of The Great Harlot... Out of the Babylonian system of Rulers supported by Religion... This means persecution - persecution which will come AT the hands of the Harlot Organization at first....

We are already seeing this.... Churches in America which are horribly and shamefully treating solid, born again Believers FOR standing on the Word of God...

Thanks

Sue,
I want to challenge you to expand your idea on this.....

"The Great Harlot" is the Babylonian system... Rulers using "Religion" as a vehicle to gain and cement absolute control over a population... ALL over the world....

We see this with EVERY "National" church - not just Roman Catholicism.... but it goes farther than this - it's also Kim Jong Un worship in N. Korea... It's Sunni and Shia Islam.. It's Shinto in Japan...

It's a mistake to think that within Christianity - it's ONLY Roman Catholicism - because it runs FAR deeper than this... It's the Church of England which OFFICIALLY recognizes the Monarch of England as it's Head and preaches whatever Parliament wants.... It was the churches in Nazi Germany which hung pictures of Hitler on their altars.... It was the Protestant and Catholic churches ALL ACROSS Europe in WWI which preached the absolute right of rule of THEIR rulers - and that it was the people's duty to God to fight to the death for their ruler... It was the Greek Orthodox church in Russia which protected the Czar's right to rule....

It's the churches in America who are championing whatever policy, social issue, or candidate THEIR political party wants the people to get behind....

We must also recognize that there are Good, Solid Christians in all of these churches... Jesus stands calling his people OUT of The Great Harlot... Out of the Babylonian system of Rulers supported by Religion... This means persecution - persecution which will come AT the hands of the Harlot Organization at first....

We are already seeing this.... Churches in America which are horribly and shamefully treating solid, born again Believers FOR standing on the Word of God...

Thanks
I don't know about everything you said here, but I largely agree with it. The Lord Jesus called me out of the "babylonian" institutional church some time ago. Before I left, I was treated just as you described here. I was told to go someplace else because I "didn't fit," but they would gladly help me find a place that was a "better fit" for me, but there was no such place. Rejection after rejection after rejection I finally got the message. This was the "Babylon" I was to come out of, and I have been frowned upon for leaving, too, so the persecution didn't end there. They tried to guilt trip me to return, but they don't want me. They want someone they can mold into their image, and I am not moldable into man's image. And, that is why I must be discarded.

Yet, you are correct. Not everyone has bowed the knee. There are many genuine followers of Christ in among this system. I just met some on-line just in the last week - others who have also left the system, and who faced the same types of rejection.

I grew up in one as well... My mother got run out of the church we were members in for over 25 years for teaching a Women's bible study out of the Bible - but I was gone long before that.... Nearly all my old church friends at that place got run off over similar things... Teaching the bible, reading the bible, believing the bible, talking about the bible - in *Gasp* a church of all places...

It was really hard on them - especially my Mom - because she was such a faithful member and had NO idea why the leadership just all of a sudden went nuts out of nowhere.... At the time, I really didn't know what was going on except to try to reassure her that she wasn't in the wrong and that she just needed to find a new church.... Now, I understand what's going on.... Why the leadership doesn't particularly want people learning THE BIBLE from anyone but themselves - because that's how they control the message...

Thanks

I grew up in one as well... My mother got run out of the church we were members in for over 25 years for teaching a Women's bible study out of the Bible - but I was gone long before that.... Nearly all my old church friends at that place got run off over similar things... Teaching the bible, reading the bible, believing the bible, talking about the bible - in *Gasp* a church of all places...

It was really hard on them - especially my Mom - because she was such a faithful member and had NO idea why the leadership just all of a sudden went nuts out of nowhere.... At the time, I really didn't know what was going on except to try to reassure her that she wasn't in the wrong and that she just needed to find a new church.... Now, I understand what's going on.... Why the leadership doesn't particularly want people learning THE BIBLE from anyone but themselves - because that's how they control the message...

Thanks
Absolutely! Sorry to hear that about your mom. I have had very similar experiences. The thing today is that many pastors are being trained in how to spot "us" and in how to "encourage" us to find someplace else where we will be a "better fit." I have heard the same rhetoric from several different churches of differing denominations who are all following the same "Business 101" role models for how to build their businesses. My husband and I were church planters twice, and we went through training where we were taught to use "needy" people at the beginning, because they will help us get started, and they will be faithful, but that once we are up and running, we need to "move away" from them because they will "drag us down." Wow! We were ministering to those "needy" people. Jesus ministered to "needy" people. But, this is what they are teaching. They are not being taught the Bible, and, in many cases, the Bible is discouraged in favor of the teachings of humans, which they say gets to the heart of humans better, because it is "more relevant" and affects their "emotions." They mean it is emotional based and not Biblical based, which is why humans like it.

Back