Share Your Daily Rhema

What Rhema have you received today from the Holy Spirit?

What has struck me today is the full realization of John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Just think about that. His native language is lying! :eek:. He speaks deceit fluently just as I speak English fluently.

It should come as no surprise to us that non-Christians referred to as being of their father the devil, be deceitful too. The devil and his ilk never play fair. Always expect the worst.

If 'truth' is not our native tongue, what is? The only options are truth or deceit. As we enter deeper into the last days, this will become clearer to us. Denominational boundaries are fast disappearing as more pressing matters surface. Let's not be naive. Let's hold onto scripture as is, like never before. The devil is not dumb. Deceit from him can fool the best of us if we don't have our armour on.

1 Tim 4:1-2 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Just thinking more on it. When the devil speaks truth it is always with deceit. Like a heavy accent from his native language.

How good are our good works?

Matt 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Would Jesus have said this?...Many will say ''Lord, Lord did we not feed the orphans and our enemies, help the elderly and widows in your name?'' Then I will tell them plainly 'I never knew you'.

He would not have! Because of James 1:27 and Rom 12:20.

What I find interesting about Matt 7:22 is that Jesus mentions some of the things these false Christians will do...note what they are.....1. Prophecy, 2. Cast out demons and 3. miracles / heal the sick. Note that all three are actions that will appeal to our pride. I have the power to.....cast out demons ...whooo hooo....I have the power to heal the sick....whooo hoooo. That is why I really like where scripture says...'lay hands on no man suddenly.....call for the elders to lay hands on the sick....if you cast a demon out several more will return....some are sick due to their sin'' :). You have to love God's wisdom.

God has given ME the power to heal YOU :X3:.....ummm no, John 9:31 says God hears my prayer just fine. If God doesn't answer my prayer He won't answer yours. Where are the elders?

Demons have no choice but to respect the name of Jesus. So possession or sickness from them will go if anyone prays! Hardly an accomplishment for a Christian.

The Christian changing a light bulb for an old lady will likely have a greater reward in heaven then one casting demons out of 10 000 people. Got to love how good God is! He sees right through us!

Last edited:
What was the agony that caused Jesus's sweat to turn into blood? What was His cup?

Luke 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly; and his sweat became as it were great drops of blood falling down upon the ground.

Luke 22:42 Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.

I believe it was simply because God / Jesus HATES SIN. It was not because of the whips, the cross of thorns, the public humiliation or the fact that His flesh was going to perish. I believe it was simply because He HATES SIN and was going to be covered in it!

Thank you Jesus!

Back