Sharing a little of what I’ve been working on

I know its been awhile since I posted anything, and that’s because I’ve been busy working ever since riding my lawnmower mowing my sisters grass with headphones on listening to music, usually when this happens my thoughts get deep. I mean Holy Spirit kind of deep, usually means a poem coming on to write when I get home. Except on this occasion I felt the Holy Spirit calling on me to write a different kind of book about Spiritual War affair in America. So what I am sharing is a rough draft chapter because of what I wrote on last night was about the Serpent tempting Eve with the forbidden fruit and so just want to share what dawned on me Last night.

Chapter 11 America’s First line of Defense

Looking back on Adam and Eve commiting the first sin the bitting of the forbidden Fruit. Why did Satan tempt Eve with the forbidden fruit which we assume was an apple, a fruit with lots of sugar? Yes Satan is the Father of lies, but He is also cunning wouldn’t surprise me at all if Satan knew the affect of Sugar on the brain that it makes the mind go weak.

“Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God actually say, 'You shall not eat of any tree in the garden'?" And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, 'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.'" But the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate.”

Genesis 3:1-6 ESV

You see Adam and Eve didn’t have to worry about the breakdown of the body on what they ate before Sin took away their mortality.

We may never know God’s Design and reasons for sure why the fruit was forbidden to Adam and Eve until we ask Him in Heaven because only Four were their in the Garden of Eden.

For the sake of argument let’s put thinking hats on. We know God’s Design of the body is flawless, He makes the brain out of cholesterol and fat and so Adam and Eve had to be eating fatty meats so the brain could be maintained.

Could one of the reasons for the forbidden fruit be because of the sugar turning into glucose be not as good for maintaining the brain cells? Without maintaining the brain cells to run on ketones the mind ( the Window to the heart) gets weaker and when the mind gets weaker grows more deceptive to the tricks, the temptations of Satan.

I think this is why Satan tempted Eve with gluttony with the High sugared forbidden fruit. Look at the next scripture after Eve gives the for the sake of argument the apple, Adam and Eve’s mind turns to mush. The best thing Adam and Eve thought of was to hide their nakedness and hide from God who sees Every thing, no place to Hide from God, and then Adam and Eve Lie commiting the third sin.

“Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths. And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man and said to him, "Where are you?" And he said, "I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself." He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?" The man said, "The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate." Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this that you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." The Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." To the woman he said, "I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you." And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, 'You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life; thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you; and you shall eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return." The man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living. And the Lord God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them. Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—" therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken. He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.”

Genesis 3:7-24 ESV

So the first thing Satan attacked was the Mind through the nutrient defects of the forbidden fruit which caused the domino affect of the down fall of Sin.

The first sin was gluttony, Second Sin was disobeying God’s command of not eating the fruit off the tee of Good and Evil, the third Sin and the Forth was trying to be like God ( false idol).

This is why we must guard the Mind starting with the food we eat by making it real whole food with One ingredient and Read God’s Word the first thing when waking up and laying down to go to sleep.

Satan will attack your minds like Eve and Adam through your stomachs and what we give our stomachs to digest.

I truly believe Adam and Eve were on a ketogenic/carnivore diet even in the garden of Eden. Why else would Humans feel the best when eating fatty meats head to tail, maybe a few vegetation, seeds and nuts? Take a look back on our Ancestors.

“For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.”

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 ESV

“What gain has the worker from his toil? I have seen the business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live; also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil—this is God's gift to man. I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. God has done it, so that people fear before him. That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and God seeks what has been driven away.”

Ecclesiastes 3:9-15 ESV

“Moreover, I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness. I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work. I said in my heart with regard to the children of man that God is testing them that they may see that they themselves are but beasts. For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return. Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth? So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work, for that is his lot. Who can bring him to see what will be after him?”

Ecclesiastes 3:16-22 ESV

Nobody says it better then God Himself, we’re all Created from Dust and it’s to dust will return.

Let’s take a look at Cain worker of the Ground who gave an offering of fruit and Abel the keeper of the sheep who gave an offering the first born of the flock and fatty meats.

“Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, "I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord." And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a worker of the ground. In the course of time Cain brought to the Lord an offering of the fruit of the ground, and Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat portions. And the Lord had regard for Abel and his offering, but for Cain and his offering he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell. The Lord said to Cain, "Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it." Cain spoke to Abel his brother. And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against his brother Abel and killed him. Then the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?" He said, "I do not know; am I my brother's keeper?" And the Lord said, "What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood is crying to me from the ground. And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. When you work the ground, it shall no longer yield to you its strength. You shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth." Cain said to the Lord, "My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me." Then the Lord said to him, "Not so! If anyone kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And the Lord put a mark on Cain, lest any who found him should attack him. Then Cain went away from the presence of the Lord and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.”

Genesis 4:1-16 ESV

God accepted the first born carnivore Sacrifice and rejected the Second pickings of sugary fruits off the ground. Blood for blood Sacrifices was accepted to God because of our Sins.

Esau traded in His Birthright for a piece of bread and bowl of lentil ( carbs) stew. Do you think if he was eating carnivore/Keto lifestyle he wouldn’t have been so hungry to eat carbs and give up His birthright?

“Once when Jacob was cooking stew, Esau came in from the field, and he was exhausted. And Esau said to Jacob, "Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!" (Therefore his name was called Edom.) Jacob said, "Sell me your birthright now." Esau said, "I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?" Jacob said, "Swear to me now." So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and lentil stew, and he ate and drank and rose and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright.”

Genesis 25:29-34 ESV

The point is that I believe the keto/carnivore lifestyle will help guard your mind along with daily morning, daily night reading of God’s word to protect from the first line of defense to Satan’s mind attacks. A healthy body helps keep a healthy mind.

I know its been awhile since I posted anything, and that’s because I’ve been busy working ever since riding my lawnmower mowing my sisters grass with headphones on listening to music, usually when this happens my thoughts get deep. I mean Holy Spirit kind of deep, usually means a poem coming on to write when I get home.

The point is that I believe the keto/carnivore lifestyle will help guard your mind along with daily morning, daily night reading of God’s word to protect from the first line of defense to Satan’s mind attacks. A healthy body helps keep a healthy mind.

Hey Walker;

Thank you for your thread and I understand the verb of your topic. God gives us Scripture that you provided with ways to take care of our physical bodies.

I haven't started the Keto diet but did watch Dr. Berg's videos. Thank you for that. At the same time my doctor is very pleased with the results of my lab work, A1C and overall health. I'm going in for my annual physical end of August. I'm not closing the door to Keto because if and when that happens, I will know whether to seriously commit to it. I have heard positive feedback about Keto but also feedback from those who choose other methods of healthy diets and exercise for their bodies.

I feel people have the means to take care of themselves with their diet intake, but honestly do not, including many Christians, who don't read certain Scriptures how God can guide us in our physical health with what we eat.

Starting with Genesis 1:29, God simply gives example of the food He provides

John 6:35 teaches us that food is on our mind instead of Christ when we are hungry.

1 Timothy 4:4 reminds us to give thanks before we eat. I have personally witnessed others wolf down a hamburger, fries and a soda or a large slice of pizza or two, without giving thanks. Giving Thanks to God gives us wisdom to be careful to eat in moderation, or avoid certain foods with large contents of sugar, cholesterol or salt.

It's important to serve God physically, besides spiritually.

As far as you're being busy lately, it made me remember when you and I fellowshipped 12 years ago at Gather In His Name and had more time to be online. Problem was I spent too much time (with cups of coffee and snacks next to my computer) that I was losing sleep and had to get up at 5am and get ready for work. This wasn't good for my physical health. I needed sleep in order to deal with the challenges of my job.

I believe by the description you gave for your busyness is exactly where you needed to be. At the same time you're receiving the Word for your poetry ministry, Kyle. Praise the Lord!

Today ministry away from the computer is much busier for me so when I serve at Christian Forum Site its with time management. I'm blessed our staff is able to cover for each other, especially when our personal lives are challenged off the computer.

God bless you, Kyle and your family.

Back