Sharing the Gospel

I often find myself singing silently songs that I learned years ago in choir. It's a wonderful way to connect with God while I work. Especially songs from the Psalms that I grew up with.
What a testimony, and what a blessing that you can recall the songs based on the Psalms!
My spiritual background was from the Catholic church where I attended grade school. It wasn't
until my early 40's that I found Christ and gave my life to Him.

What a testimony, and what a blessing that you can recall the songs based on the Psalms!
My spiritual background was from the Catholic church where I attended grade school. It wasn't
until my early 40's that I found Christ and gave my life to Him.

While I came to know God as a teenager, there was much I had to review and challenge years later. The songs based on the Psalms were one of the good things I learned and even find myself singing some of the Psalms when I read them.

One of God's many, many attributes is "patience". He made, He sustains us, He redeemed us. Since He already knows the future, God can gently guide us in the direction we should be going. To me, the most important thing is that - whether sooner or later - we come to know and accept Jesus as our Savior and Lord. Without Christ, nothing matters.

Hey bob that is true, also comfort :)

This was the second letter Paul had wrote back unto the Corinthians; during their times of persecution and was writing to continue to stay strong and encouraged through the hardships they were going through. Going on after these verses to the them about Paul and his struggles in Asia, and how they were very hard pressed and as though they were defeated God still kept them going because of the previous statements which are shared here with you now.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any [a]trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our [b]consolation also abounds through Christ.

6 Now if we are afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effective for enduring the same sufferings which we also suffer. Or if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

7 And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.

Matthew, you are amazing! I am still digesting your thoughts, but one thing is clear: You really have a grasp of our imperfect nature as compared to Jesus Christ. But rather than be depressed, you clearly show that "looking to the Lord Jesus Christ" and putting our entire hope for eternal life in Him is the way we can be set free from the bondage of sin. I pray that in the environment in which you live and the people with which you interact, will come to know "the Christ" in a deeper way.

When you are in bondage it is not "fun". When your young, it certainly seems like it is through. Then you get older and realize you have all these bad habits and bad beliefs and want to do worse things. It becomes self destructive. Then you find faith in Lord Jesus Christ and it opens you up to better people and a better life and higher standards. As well as hope, love, and trust from God and Christ and The Holy Spirit, everyone else can change and will change, then you change from the inside out and that can change everything.

When you are in bondage it is not "fun". When your young, it certainly seems like it is through. Then you get older and realize you have all these bad habits and bad beliefs and want to do worse things. It becomes self destructive. Then you find faith in Lord Jesus Christ and it opens you up to better people and a better life and higher standards. As well as hope, love, and trust from God and Christ and The Holy Spirit, everyone else can change and will change, then you change from the inside out and that can change everything.

Amen!

Matthew, you are amazing! I am still digesting your thoughts, but one thing is clear: You really have a grasp of our imperfect nature as compared to Jesus Christ. But rather than be depressed, you clearly show that "looking to the Lord Jesus Christ" and putting our entire hope for eternal life in Him is the way we can be set free from the bondage of sin. I pray that in the environment in which you live and the people with which you interact, will come to know "the Christ" in a deeper way.
No not me, but Christ Jesus is always. Me am just but a man and most certainly imperfect.

Christ Jesus has taught me a lot by the spirit anything from a teacher who teaches scriptures.

To me if you can find someone who whole hearted is trying to prayerfully understand scriptures and is sharing with you, and teaching you, and is allowing you to have freedom to go and check information out for yourself and do not believe him, yet to look towards God and the Lord Jesus Christ, would say you got yourself a good teacher.

Am not amazing; just well learned and taught by the spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ through other people who have came and went.

Believe when you choose to teach and are teaching in truth, by the spirit, and by what we learned from scriptures, and saying do not believe me but Go and check the information out for yourself,, that is a good teacher because,

I never want anyone to follow me, or trust me (when it comes to teaching) or give me praise Bob Wille , desire for them to look through me and see Jesus Christ by the spirit and praise God for the truth.

You take care thank you for sharing the scriptures with other like you do sir.

As believers of the Lord Jesus Christ we are children of God that makes us brothers and sisters. I’m

Back