She is asking questions and I dont have the answer

Every 'religion' is man trying to make himself good enough for God, except one,
and it is a faith not a religion, and that is Christianity.
Here God reaches out to man,
He came as a man to show us that we couldnt do it, but that He would do it for us.
So He paid our price on the Cross, and all who believe in Him and what He did will be saved, no other 'religion' can offer that,
they all say if you do this or that you might, if you are good enough ,at some point be accepted by god.
We can be sure, as Christians ,that we are accepted, because it is about what Jesus did, not what we do.

I'm a christian and was baptist when I was really young.Ive went to sunday school and now I go to church every sunday and sometimes I go to the youth club they have in saturday.

My problem is I have this friend in school and we were talking.I talked about and religion and we all agreed that there is a God.But then she asked what makes our God the real god ? Because her family is buddhist ,so ...she told me she believe that Buddha is the God.

Then I told her I believe in Christ because God loves us and I just believe everything the bible has taught us.I told her that we have the prophecy too.
But I just cant seem to find a point to convince her that our God is real.

I want to let her understand Christ.

Anyway,do you guys have any scientific facts ?
I once heard they found Noah's ark or something.

As far as I know, we as Christians, have the only GOD who died then arose and assented into Heaven.:)

Back