Signs And Wonders?

Got a miracle you would like to share?

Miracles of course are not the most important thing in the world or the christian faith, but they do lead alot of people to christ.

Do you have the gift of prophecy or healing? have you ever had a Prophet prophesy over your life and the prophecy came true?

The greatest miracle ever in my life is that I am a believer. I began my life, at my earliest memory, hating G-d with extreme passion and used the first fourteen years of my life in defiance of Him, yet He loved me. This amazes me daily.

A secondary miracle is that in 1995, I was told I had six months to 20 years to live, yet here I am! My "life sentence" is in G-d's hands, not in the hands of the doctors.

Do you have the gift of prophecy or healing? have you ever had a Prophet prophesy over your life and the prophecy came true?
I have the gift of helps [1 Corinthians 12:28] and one other gift I am still dealing with admitting. I need to study it more, to be sure I should do the right thing.

I am not one to assume someone is a prophet, and I don't believe those who claim they are prophets. Too many people want to make a name for themselves in the Name of the L-rd, taking His holy Name in vain. I have no appreciation whatsoever, and no respect, for such. However, I have had innocent, unassuming people who had understanding from G-d who have helped me. Perhaps they were prophesying.

In courting my wife, I told her that her pastor would reject us and that only three from her church would attend our wedding. Because we chose not to go through two weddings (in Spain only judges and catholic priests can marry) we chose to get married only in front of a judge since we weren't catholics. The pastor said we didn't want God's blessing on our lives. I told my wife his church was over. When we got married only three people from her church came to our wedding and when we left Spain, this pastor's church folded within months.

When we got to Italy I introduced her to my friends (she didn't speak any English) and I had to translate everything. In less than a minute my friend asked if she had a headache. It shocked me because she hadn't told me, nor was she giving gestures that she was in pain. I translated and she said "yes, it started months ago when a large copper pot had fallen onto the back of my neck." My friend prayed for her right then and there and it went away never to return.

When wondering if I should take the job I'm in now, my wife told me that I was to sell the stamps we had to buy gas to go because I would be hired and that within a year we would be in another country. I got hired, 11 months later (even after being told officially no one gets assigned overseas in their first two years - I had to pay my dues) we were in Germany.

While in Germany a colleague and his wife kept having miscarriages because their blood types didn't match. My wife told her she would have no more miscarriages and that she would have two children, a girl first, and then a boy, that God had healed her. She indeed had a girl 10 months later and a boy 15 months after that. She then told everyone at an office get-together what my wife had said, giving God the glory, even though she had not accepted the Lord. Amazing how stubborn people can be!

All these events are because of living in the spirit realm, what the word of God shows as snapshots. The gifts of the Spirit are real, if you want them.

Miracles of course are not the most important thing in the world or the christian faith, but they do lead alot of people to christ.

Hello MattJames, i'd have to with Tez in that Christ saving me from my life was one of the greatest miracles for me personally. The one which shook our family the most was years ago and a visiting evangelist was preaching and in the end, he asked anyone who wanted to come forward for healing or a word to do so. A guy in a wheelchair went forward and this guy had no knees, I mean straight legs. The evangelist prayed and the guys knees grew back in right before our eyes, many gave their hearts to Christ that night!

When I was 9 years old my grandmother took me to a Catholic church (we were both Catholic at the time) and we found a healing priest there. He was a very strange priest, since he had relatively long hair and looked like Jesus. I don't even know if he was a priest, but I suppose he was, since he was healing in a Catholic church. He was very kind. Through him God healed me from a stomach problem (I used to feel bad after almost all kinds of meals) and from a postural problem related to my spine. The latter healing was amazing because I could feel my spine changing while we were coming back to my home. I have never suffered from a stomachache since that moment onward. I can eat an entire cow now if I want to. I also asked him to pray for my sister, who was a baby at the time. She had some problems to breath at night. She was in my parent's home, more than one thousand kilometers away. He prayed for her and that healed her instantaneously. I would had liked to find this man again, but I have no idea of who he was. Praised be the Lord.

Wow. Great testimonies of God's greatness here! Here's mine. When I got saved around 12, I had a strange feeling that I wasn't and that I wasn't being a good Christian. It bothered me a lot, so I asked God if I was going right. I didn't tell anyone how I felt. So sometime afterwards, I was watching a Christian channel and there was some Christian guys talking together. One of them stopped the conversation and said someone asked God if they were going right and God said yes.
Now, I didn't tell anyone about my feeling and this guy on TV repeated the question I asked God and gave me God's answer. I was very stunned. I knew it was God answering through Him. Thank God!!

Wow guys thanks for the testimonies! I have some...many great and small and believe we should be seeing Gods supernatural hand at work in our lives on a daily level...Some days just getting up and walking in the Joy of the Lord, is a great miracle...especially if things seem to be going against you in the natural realm.

When I was 9 years old my grandmother took me to a Catholic church (we were both Catholic at the time) and we found a healing priest there. He was a very strange priest, since he had relatively long hair and looked like Jesus. I don't even know if he was a priest, but I suppose he was, since he was healing in a Catholic church. He was very kind. Through him God healed me from a stomach problem (I used to feel bad after almost all kinds of meals) and from a postural problem related to my spine. The latter healing was amazing because I could feel my spine changing while we were coming back to my home. I have never suffered from a stomachache since that moment onward. I can eat an entire cow now if I want to. I also asked him to pray for my sister, who was a baby at the time. She had some problems to breath at night. She was in my parent's home, more than one thousand kilometers away. He prayed for her and that healed her instantaneously. I would had liked to find this man again, but I have no idea of who he was. Praised be the Lord.
I kow the sacrament of annointing (one of the sacraments of the Catholic Church) and the sacrament of confession helped me tremendously. However, I don't believe in the Catholic Dogmas or all the teachings on faith and morals. But I do know there are some mighty weapons in their arsenal.

Hello MattJames, i'd have to with Tez in that Christ saving me from my life was one of the greatest miracles for me personally. The one which shook our family the most was years ago and a visiting evangelist was preaching and in the end, he asked anyone who wanted to come forward for healing or a word to do so. A guy in a wheelchair went forward and this guy had no knees, I mean straight legs. The evangelist prayed and the guys knees grew back in right before our eyes, many gave their hearts to Christ that night!
I have a hard time believing in testimonies where people grew new limbs. I would think that if such a thing were captured on film or good be medically and scientifically certified, an enourmous amount of skeptics and heretics would return to prayer.

It's hard for me to believe your testimony, but do know that to work such a miracle wouldn't be difficult for God.

I have a hard time believing in testimonies where people grew new limbs. I would think that if such a thing were captured on film or good be medically and scientifically certified, an enourmous amount of skeptics and heretics would return to prayer.

It's hard for me to believe your testimony, but do know that to work such a miracle wouldn't be difficult for God.
Even if they were captured on film, people would say they've been manipulated... as with any miracle, it's to the beholder.

I think miracles and providence of God are mixed up often.. Some people (like me) are very picky in defining what a miracle is and what should be called providence of God.. For this specific thread, I am not going to argue on that at all.. May be it's a good discussion for a new thread!!

I have seen hand of God on so many occasions in my life.. Me getting saved is probably the biggest one.. Biggest in terms of implication.. Once hell bound, now heaven bound.. Many healing, birth of my first daughter (and all through the delivery time), walking out of a car accident without any bruise when the car was totalled, my marriage and meeting my wife.. And finally, I should add bringing me to CFS forums :D

I kow the sacrament of annointing (one of the sacraments of the Catholic Church) and the sacrament of confession helped me tremendously. However, I don't believe in the Catholic Dogmas or all the teachings on faith and morals. But I do know there are some mighty weapons in their arsenal.

I don't believe in them either. I was a Catholic until I turned 21 years old. The Gospel that I heard in my Catholic church is not the Gospel of the Bible and it cannot save anyone. It didn't save me and I was willing to believe in God. However, you have to understand that at that time 98% of Argentina was Catholic. So, if you wanted to serve God, there was no other way and no other church. I know that this priest was a born again Christian. Why was him in the Catholic church? I don't know, but maybe it was because there were no other churches around at that time. Furthermore, I was trying to find out about his identity and I believe that he might have been an immigrant from Florence, Italy. Even now there are almost no non-Catholic churches in Italy.

Hey folks seen Christ do these things and still denied Him and wanted to kill him...The Lord said if these people would not believe the scriptures they would not believe even if they seen the dead raised.

Hey folks seen Christ do these things and still denied Him and wanted to kill him...The Lord said if these people would not believe the scriptures they would not believe even if they seen the dead raised.

That's true. The Bible says that they wanted to kill Lazarus after his resurrection to prevent people from believing in Christ.

Who us "they"?

U mean jews?

people flocked in the thousands to jesus due to his miracles.

IMO, miracles won't convince a sceptic....

be born again, then one can see... that is my understanding on this verses...

and yet.....I have personal understanding of the last line, but I still consider it a mystery to me....

John 3
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Teaches Nicodemus
3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

Back