Simplicity

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." 2 Corinthians 11:3

Here it is; the message from God in one sentence:

Pick a side AND stay there; live by the Word of God!

Jonah's message to the Ninevites" Yet forty days and Nineveh shall be overthrown" Jonah 2:4

"So the people of Nineveh believed God..." Jonah 2:5

There is Good, which is of God; and there is evil on this Earth created by man and perpetuated by the fallen one(s) through the spiritual realm. Which side do you want to be on?

There is no grey area-the grey area is man's creation-the Bible is the combatant to the grey area. The larger we make the 'grey area' the more difficult it becomes to see the good.

Understanding Christ doesn't have to be hard-WE make it difficult. The Bible wasn't written for PHD's to debate it; The Bible was written to SAVE mankind from itself!

What did Jesus say to the crippled man at the pool of Bethesda? "Rise, take up thy bed and walk." John 5:8 (uh hem-"Accept my gift and take action in obedience.")

Jesus reminds the man later on: "Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee." John 5:14 ("You've been saved, stop sinning, else you might end up getting punished.")

Adam & Eve got punished, Moses got punished, David got punished, Paul got punished, Peter got punished-what makes you so special not to get punishment? You don't like it? Ahhhhhh-it ain't about YOU!

Want to know the right way to say "None of your business!": "It is not for you to know...." Acts 1:7

I just had another thought?

It took Adam & Eve exactly once to understand the ramifications of sin and stop doing it. Why does mankind have to be bludgeoned over and over again some thousands years later to get the point? Could it be the longer God is out of lives the more we forget what "GOOD" is? Hmmmmmmmm

Maybe the cure is simple too-Invite Him back in! It starts as an individual, then family, then community then nation! Don't just pray for revival BE the revival! Live IT!

Woe to me; purge my wicked heart and unclean lips LORD!

Back