Sin

Sin

The other night I was talking with the Lord about one of the other threads on forgiveness, and how God forgets our sins, when I was completely overwhelmed with the thought that God does not forget our sins. He does not remember them.

Forgetfulness is a human failure - and as I get older I am realising the truth of this (just where did I put my keys?), but God has no failures. Forgetfulness is a negative thing, whilst choosing not to remember is a Godly thing.

So I went on to look up a few verses and thought these might bring encouragement to everyone who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.

Jer. 31:34 Our sins are out of God's mind. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more".

Is. 38:17 Our sins are out of God's sight. Isaiah says "You have put all my sins behind your back".

Ps. 103:12 Our sins are out of reach (I hesitate to put "out of God's reach") "As far as the east is from the west so far has he removed our transgression from us".

Acts 3:19 Our sins are our of existence "Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord."

May God bless you all as we learn together. COMPLETELY FORGIVEN:israel:

Praise God Jeananne !!!!!!!!!.... Our sins are forgotten in the sea of forgetfullness and are as far as the east is from the west ...

Woooo - hoooo !!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Back