Sing Praise To Him

U

Unregistered

Sing Praise To Him

Reading this am in the psalms 104: 25-35 .... David encourages us to sing praises to our God . He says he will sing praises to God as long as he lives and will praise God even with his last breath . As Christians , God is the source of our joy . So let us shout praises to our God , Jehovah . Hallelujah !!!!

In the good times it is easy to shout glory, but when we are having difficult times , that is the time that God desires for us to praise Him , cause that way we are depending more on Him for the outcome and He knows the beginning from the end . I know it is more difficult to praise Him then, but if we just stop and realize He is bigger than all our problems .

I sing praises to you O , Lord , I sing praises to you, for your Name is great and greatly to be praised.

Amen to that...Our God is an awesome God regardless of what we are going through.

Great to have you posting in our forums..If you would like please feel free to join us, would be great having you on board :)

Cheers
Jake

Reading this am in the psalms 104: 25-35 .... David encourages us to sing praises to our God . He says he will sing praises to God as long as he lives and will praise God even with his last breath . As Christians , God is the source of our joy . So let us shout praises to our God , Jehovah . Hallelujah !!!!

In the good times it is easy to shout glory, but when we are having difficult times , that is the time that God desires for us to praise Him , cause that way we are depending more on Him for the outcome and He knows the beginning from the end . I know it is more difficult to praise Him then, but if we just stop and realize He is bigger than all our problems .

I sing praises to you O , Lord , I sing praises to you, for your Name is great and greatly to be praised.

:amen:
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.[/FONT]
Heb 13:15 By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of Praise to God continually.....

Back