Sing

Dusty

Inactive
Sing

Psa 33:3-9 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#

Praise God!!! The power of the Word of God. God just speak and it is done. The same with us; God says, "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask believe that you have received them, and they will be granted to you." (Mark 11:24) God spoke everything into existence and what a mighty God we serve.

Psa 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psa 35:28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Back